Chapter 3- mall

Before I start writing I just want to say happy birthday to are little expensive boi who I love so much even though he's not real but he is real to me. He means a lot to me because I love his temper and in the show it shows that he isn't perfect and that's ok. I am vary comfortable when I cosplay him ( I still need to get colored Contacts for him ) and he just makes my day. Anyway, happy birthday bakugou and enjoy this chapter!

Deku's POV

The walk was pretty awkward between me and Kacchan. We would start conversation and not know how to end them. I also noticed something different about him. It isn't really obvious but I could still tell. He keeps blushing the slightest bit and he was trying to hide it so i just laughed.

"Oi,what's so funny nerd"he asked with both hands in his pocket and turned to look at me but his obvious blush was gone.

"Ha,w-well I just think it's funny that you are still wearing your school uniform is all." I say to him not telling him the real reason because he would kill me.

"Didn't have time to change?" I ask leaning more towards his side,brushing against his shoulder.

"*tsk* shut up you idiot " he responded with and looked away from me. I think he's blushing again. Now it's my turn to tease him a bit.

"Hmm, well an idiot is an upgrade from nerd right? So I'm fine with that!"I say with a smile looking at him. I slightly brush my hand agents his knowing full well what I'm doing will mess with him because he always freaks out when I'm too close.

"Mh! F-FUCK OFF!" He yells and looks at me with an obvious blush that is way more noticeable.

"So it is an upgrade? Ok!" I say with an innocent smile. Still wanting to mess with him I grab his hand. It was surprisingly soft. I would have guessed it not to be because of his explosions.

" D-Deku let go of my fucking hand or I'll blast your ass to the moon."he said in a surprisingly calm voice.

"Did THE Katsuki Bakugou just stutter?" I say letting out a little chuckle. His hand started to get sweaty."crap!"

I let go of his hand with the spark hitting me a little." Ow" I say and look at my hand." Your mean Kacchan" I say looking at him disappointed.

" ha! That's funny. Don't act like you didn't know what you where doing Deku." He said looking a little pissed.

" you didn't insult me this time!" I say teasingly.
" WHY YOU-!" "Oh look, where here" I say cutting him off and walking through the entrance. How did I not notice we where here. Just in time too!

We then walk into the mall and looked around.We bought some items and walked to the next store in the mall. Kacchan was getting angry at little things so I always had to drag him away so he wouldn't blow something up.

We where getting hungry so we went to go get some food. Kacchan wanted to payed but I insisted I would. We where both having a good time. Of course he was being stubborn at times but I actually Heard his real laugh! It was only one time though and it was because I was pouting at something he said about me but I don't really mind.

It was getting pretty late so we decided to call it a day and make are way home.

He drops me off and then he heads home. Once I get in my mom asked how it went and I told her it went well then I headed up stairs.

I flop on my bed with a sign." Two more days " I say to myself. I'm actually exited for once. Maybe this won't be so bad.

Sorry for the short chapter!