Chapter 4 - The day

☝️
*insert the MHA them " the day" hehe*

Time skip to Monday because I am to lazy :p

Izuku POV:
' beep ,beep ,beep ' I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing next to me. What a strange dream... why Kacchan? I thought as I reach over and turn it of and laid on my stomach onto my bed with my face buried in my pillow.

Today's the day. I thought to myself and I got up. I made my way to my closest to change my clothes. Mr.Aziwa said that we don't need to wair are uniform today! 'I wonder what Kacchan is going to wear. W-why am I thinking about that?! Never mind that! I need to get changed!' I got a cool new jacket the other day so why not wear that!(I'm to lazy to describing it so here lol)👇🏻

 W-why am I thinking about that?! Never mind that! I need to get changed!' I got a cool new jacket the other day so why not wear that!(I'm to lazy to describing it so here lol)👇🏻

Art not mine

I looked in the mirror and thought I looked pretty good! I then brushed my teeth, grabbed my bag and luggage, said bye to my mom and left. I wasn't really that hungry so I skipped breakfast.

Katsuki's POV
I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I barely got sleep last night. I look at my clock and it's 5:03 AM. Why did I set it for such a strange time?whatever. I turn it off and made my way to the bathroom. I did my business and took a shower . After that I brushed my teeth, did my hair and put on some deodorant . I walk out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist and went to my closet. I took out what I wanted to wear and put it on. I don't really pay much attention to what I wear so I just put on a simple black hoodie with a Bomb on it. Underneath the hoodie was just a black short sleeved shirt. I also wore some black jeans. It was pretty chilly out so I wore warm cloths.

Once I was done I grabbed my bag and went downstairs to get some breakfast. I got toast and orange juice. Once I was done finishing the toast I drank the orange juice." Agh! S-shit!" I say spitting out the orange juice forgetting I brushed my teeth and the taste was awful.

I quickly got a drink of water and left the house.

Short chapter! I'm so sorry! ^_^