Chapter 5 - long drive

Izuku's POV
I arrive at the meeting spot and look around for my friends. It didn't take long to find them considering they where next to each other having a conversation." Hi Deku!! " Uraraka snaps her attention towards me and shouts a bit too loud for my liking. I then make my way over to them." Hey Midoriya *karu* " Tsu greats me. " hey guys, glade I'm not late!" I say with my signature smile. " nope! Some people aren't here yet ." Uraraka reassures me.i look back and Kacchan arriving. ' he looks good ' I thought to myself. He glares at me then quickly looks away before I could wave at him. I then pay my attention back to my friends.

"Deku are you sure you are going to be alright with Bakugou? I mean you guys don't really get along."Uraraka asked me. It's nice for her to be so caring but she needs to understand I can handle things in my own." I'll be fine, thank you though." I say reassuring her and she gives me a smile.

We then start getting are luggage together and find are partners. I spotted Kacchan and made my way to him. We just stood in silence and got on the bus. I was in front of Kacchan which means I pick where we sit. I pick the back of the bus because I fell that's where he wanted to sit. " I call window set!" I say as I go over to take my seat. " fine you loser " Kacchan respond with. The tension is really tense and awkward. We haven't really had an actual conversation with each other in a while. I just stood out the window waiting for everyone to get in the bus as Kacchan was on his phone taping his foot. This is going to be a long drive

Heyo! Sorry I haven't updated this. I kinda forgot about it but it's whatever. Sorry for making it short too. I hope you all had a good summer vacation and stayed safe.