Chapter 2- Packing

Midoriya's POV

I can't believe I'm partners with Kacchan! What if he kills me?! We was acting different which was really strange. I wonder why... I can't think of that right now! I have a lot of packing to do! I then went upstairs to grab my suitcase and started packing. Before I knew it I was done.

I then just laid on my bed and looked up at the ceiling.well I should get dressed .i then got off my bed to find some clothes to wear.

Bakugou's POV
I guess I should start packing. Why did my partner have to be Deku?! The guy I have a crush on. I don't even know how long I have liked him for. I guess when we where little I liked that he looks up to me and took advantage of that. I feel bad but there's nothing I can do about it.Fuck! Why is life so hard?!whatever. I can't think of that now.

I then grab my bag and start packing. As I am doing so I realize that everything won't fit and I am missing some things I need.

" you've got to be kidding me." I say to myself. Looks like I need to go to the mall to get some things. I then go downstairs to tell my mom where I'm going because last time I didn't she got pissed and took away my phone. " hey, I'm going out to grab some things for the trip" I say about to walk off.

" Hold it right there Katsuki. First of all I am not one of your friends, I'm your mother. Second of all you are not going alone. Last time I let you go, I get a call saying that you where a disturbance and got kicked out!" She yelled ."Well I'm not 5 years old ! What do you want me to do then?!" I yelled back roiling my eyes.

"bring a friend with you. You know what, bring Midoriya. I haven't seen him in a wile and plus he is responsible and knows how to handle you." She said with a mocking smile. " agh, fine. " I said walking out the door to go to deku's house.

I don't have his number ( because why should I ) so I just decided to go to his house. I would have took Kirishima with me because we some what get along but he said that he had to go with his family to the US to do something, I'm not sure what but I don't give a damn.

I then arrive at Deku's house sense we live only a block away. I then knock on the door to be greeted by Deku's mom.
" oh hi Katsuki! You've gotten so big sense the last time I've seen you. Please come in!" She said with a warm smile and stepped aside so I can go in. " oh,uhh thank you miss. Midoriya " I say walking in .

" is Izuku here?" I ask with one hand in my pocket looking around their house." Oh! Yes . Your mother contacted me telling me that you where going to go to the mall and where going to take Izuku with you." She said with a small smile.

She Had her number the whole time?! I give up." uh, yeah. I can't go to public places on my own anymore " I say scratching the back of my neck. She then let out a small chuckle." Well Izuku is in his room, you can go find him yourself." She said walking to the kitchen.

I know where his room is because I used to come here all the time when we where little and plus his name it literally written on his door.

I then knock on the door." One second please!" He shouted from the other side. After about a minute he opened the door and he was changed out of his uniform. He wore some Jeans with a green hoodie.

" oh hey Kacchan !" He said with his signature smile. " hey " I say back. It then got pretty awkward. " why are you here?" He asks with the door slightly closed and his head peeking out as if I was going to do something."your coming to the mall with me so grab your shit." I say in a quiet voice. " by the way I'm not going to do anything so why the fuck are you hiding behind a door?" I say in a plain voice. " oh, s-Sorry. Let me grab my shoes." He says going in his room and I just open the door wider. "fanboy" I mutter to myself as I look around his room covered in Allmight merchandise.

Deku then finished putting on his shoes and walked up to me." Really to go? " he asked in a calm voice." Yeah whatever." I say walking out of his room as he followed me.  We then left the house.