Chapter 12

ISABELLA

I can feel the gravity pulling me down. Deeper and deeper away from him.

My back facing the ground while my eyes looking at the sky.

I was waiting for him. What will you do Ace?

Then I stopped falling...

I was now floating in mid air. Like there is an absence of gravity.

I smiled. Lumutang ako paitaas na alam kong si Ace ang may pakana. Unti unti akong bumalik sa balcony. Letting him take over, he made my body stand up in mid air. Para tuloy akong multong nakalutang sa harap niya.

Nginitian ko siya na nakasimangot at nakaigting ang panga. Then a force pulled me by the waist and send me floating near him until my bare feet landed on the floor.

" You already know that it's not a good joke Bella." madiin niyang saad

"Haha.. I'm still alive Ace.. I know you won't let me fall." I assured to ease his tension

"No. I let you fall Bella. I didn't stop you when you jumped.."

"But you stopped me before I hit the ground.."

"Of course because you gave me three options.. " he stared at me

"And I choose to catch
you." napatingin ako sa kanya..

What he said had a different meaning for me.. But I ignored it

"Well.. Th.. Thanks to your powers.." I breathe and gave him a smile to conceal what's on my mind.

"There you are." napalingon kami at nakita si Dale sa entrance ng balcony Kaya napabitaw siya sa akin giving me the the opportunity to move away from him.

"Dale!" i called cheerfully
Naglakad siya para lumapit samin nang biglang may lumitaw na patalim sa gilid ng leeg niya.

It was Ace's dagger from the king!

"The dagger of the first Highest King of fourth realm. They use to call it 'death'. Just one cut on your skin and you'll face death." napanganga ako impormasyong nalaman. I didn't know the dagger is that dangerous.

"This is supposed to kill you for pulling that stunt." Ace said seriously but Dale just laugh..

"Come on Alas it was just a joke. In fact I did it to your advantage, you should thank me." kumunot ang noo ni Ace pero maya mayay huminga ito ng malalim at ibinaba na ang dagger. Pagkatapos nawala  ito na parang bula.

"Bakit ka pala nandito Dale?" agar na tanong ko

"Because Alas is here. Kanina kapa hinahanap ng Reyna. Ako nang bahala kay Isabella, you should go see her."

Tumingin muna so Ace sakin na parang nagpapaalam kaya mabilis akong tumango.

"Dito nalang muna ako. Gusto ko rin sanang makausap si Dale."

Tumingin kami kay Dale na tumango bilang pagpayag.

"I will be back Bella... Please behave."
Maybe he was reminded of how I absentmindly jumped off here. I chuckled but nodded eventually kaya umalis na siya.

Now I'm left with Dale. I wanted to ask him why he wanted me to gain the kings favor. Why he was helping me when in fact I never said anything about my unsure feelings.
I don't even know what's between me and Ace. I just go with the flow.

"Dale.."

"I know how attracted you are to Allaster, Isabella. And he felt the same for you." i just looked at him