1.Salene: Stalking My Crush

✿  ♡    ♡

✿  ♡    ♡

Her eyes roaming around the sea of girls, boys.. 'talking, reading, ahem.. kissing' (forgot about the old creepy woman).

Glasses: clear and on top.

Today's Tool: Romeo and Juliet, huh!

Tool used: covering half of my face, excluding my glasses which is covering her eyes.

Hairs: tied up in a messy bun (no chance of distraction)

Target: *eyes zeroing * yess!! FOUND!!

Her eyes fixated on her target happily. *Drooling *. Her tongue brushed my lips slowly to wet the dry sensation, while my eyes continued to appreciate the sight in front of me. Her fingers feeling wobbly as she noticed her target smiling brightly showing off his white pair of teeths.

So.. handsome..

Her heart trembled, my eyes blinked, but she couldn't pull off her eyes from him. He ran his slender fingers through his dark slightly longer black hairs, messing it up, giving the sexy vibes off from his body.

His green eyes twinkled under the light coming from the nearest window, falling on half of his face. Everything looked so magnificent, so grand. So beautiful.

Her eyes twitched as she noticed that, she wasn't the only one enjoying the magnificent display of handsomeness from her target. Other girls around him were doing the same.

Why are they also staring at him, too?

Bitch!! He's only mine to look.

She took a deep breath.

She didn't like when other than anyone tried to come close to him. Ofcourse, she couldn't blame anyone too. He was really delicious to begin with. His perfect muscles were already played on show as whenever he stretched his hands, attracting or distracting the girls inside the library.

But he is hers. Hers to stalk. Hers to appreciate. Hers to look.

He is her crush.

If I was more confident!

She regrets everyday. If she wasn't a nervous wreck and can approach him like those sexy confident girls.

Her nose scrunched more in displeased as she noticed, one of the girl with brown ways here trying to talk to him.

Her glasses loosened a bit on top of her nose and she used her fingers to push them up. Her eyes focused how the brown haired girl were eyeing him openly.

Her fingers wobbled, while her grip loosened on the Romeo and Juliet book. She didn't realise when her eyes started sending daggers towards the girl. Her crush tried to brush of the flirting girl, but she still wasn't moving smiling biting her lips.