6. Lorenzo: Chasing his Date

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Copyright ©2020SapnaSarkar
...

Lorenzo rushed on his feets when he saw his dream girl suddenly tripping on her high heels. She twisted her foot and was about to fall on the floor when he was quick in his reflexes and catch her effortlessly in his strong arms. His arms encircled around her waist pulling her more towards his chest securely.

He was scared for a second.

Calming his racing heart he finally looked down and at her flawless face closely. Her long eyelashes closing tightly, trembling in fear. Her hands remained floating in air anticipating her to fall. Her red cherry like lips pressed together Fists tightly clutched on her white purse. It was his first time looking at her so close to him. Lorenzo wanted to reach out and ease her fear but like his stiffened face ,his body was also trembling internally with fear and excitement after meeting her here. Earlier he was so upset when she didn't turn up in library like everyday.

Now she is here with me. Straight falling into my arms.

He could smell her light flowery perfume which tickled his nose. He wasn't sure if he liked fragrances before but now it suddenly became his favourite.

He watched attentively as she slowly stopped trembling in his arms. She took her time slowly fluttering her eyelashes and opening her steel grey eyes to look at him.

Gorgeous..

The word was in tip of his tongue. He was lost for saying any other words.

Like his lifelong wish came true. He finally saw her cat like gorgeous eyes closely without any glasses in between them. His chest constricted meeting her confused gaze directly. His eyes never left her as she continued trailing them all over his face. So cute. He had sudden urge to squeeze her soft chubby cheeks. But before he could act on his thoughts she jumped out of his arms leaving him disappointed.

Hiding his unhappy expressions Lorenzo decided to go back to his seat and wait for her there. Their date just started anyway. He has time to get to know her.

He gulped inwardly still feeling the warmth of holding her petite body so close to him. His fingers could still outline the shape of her waist. He seemed to realise how close he was just moment ago to her.

wake up from your daydream Lorenzo. Don't scare her for now with your dirty thoughts.

It's not time to suck her red cherry like lips..

Just wait some more. Patiently.

Lorenzo now regretted not dressing up even to look like a human for his date.

Now he could do nothing but curse his stubborn head for not listening to his younger sister's scoldings.

Grumpily he sat back on his assigned seat, waiting for her to come here.

His eyes betrayed him as it went back to her. How her long blonde hairs swayed side by side as she walked clumsily towards him. Her big doe eyes looking here and there matching a lost innocent child. Her bare legs on show underneath her black skirt. He frowned finding few other guys looking in her direction too not focusing on their own partners.

He wanted to get up again and personally fetch her with him giving warning glares in direction of those pricks to mind their own business but his plan failed when she ignored him and instead pulled the chair of another table and sat there.

Lorenzo was puzzled. Thoughtless he just stared at her blonde girl who smiled at another boy in front of her on his table. Three question marks appeared on his face ???