Chapter 4 - Meeting One Direction

Hi guys, I hope you are enjoying the story so far. This chapter is quite long but i hope you enjoy reading it. Chapter 5 is coming soon.

The next morning, I woke up, sat at the side of my bed and checked my phone. I saw that it was 6:30 am. I started finding some clothes out for today. I find out a pair of white jeans, my black One Direction t-shirt and a pair of black trainers. I lay them out on my bed and then there is a knock on my bedroom door.

''Come in.'', I say. ''Oh morning Amelia.'', I say.

''Morning Isabelle.'', she says. ''Breakfast will be ready soon.'', she says.

''Okay thank you.'', I say and then she starts walking out of my room and back down stairs.

I put one of my One Direction CD's in my radio and start singing along to it and then I have a shower and then get dressed before i do my hair and make up. When i'm finished, I go downstairs and into the kitchen.

'Morning Uncle Paul. Morning Amelia.'', I say as i walk into the kitchen.

''Morning Isabelle.'', Uncle Paul says.

''Morning Isabelle, breakfast is ready.'', Amelia says.

''Thank you.'', I say.

I walk towards the table and sit down as Amelia starts putting breakfast on the table. She puts a plate of pancakes on the table along with a bowl of fruit, syrup, three cups of tea and three plates. Then we say thank you to Amelia for the breakfast and then we start eating.

''Your surprise will be here soon, Izzy.'', Uncle Paul says.

''What do you mean it will be here soon?'', I ask.

''It is being delivered.'', Amelia says.

Uncle Paul goes up stairs to get ready as me and Amelia start to tidy the kitchen and wash the dishes. About half an hour later, there is a knock on the door and Uncle Paul asks me to get the door. I wonder if this is my surprise, and it sure was.

I open the door and standing there are five handsome boys. I break down in tears of happiness because this is a dream come true. I have always wanted to meet them. Then Harry wraps his arms around me with a kiss on the head and I hug him back.

''Hi, i'm Harry

''I love you so much Harry.'', I say

''I love you too.'', Harry says.

A few seconds after, we let go and i see Louis coming towards us. He wraps his arms around me with a kiss on the head and I hug him back.

''Hi love, i'm Louis.'', Louis says.

''I love you so much Louis.'', I say.

''I love you too.'', Louis says.

After a few seconds, we let go and I see Liam coming towards us. He wraps his arms around me with a kiss on the head and I hug him back.

''Hi, I'm Liam.'', Liam says.

''I love you so much Liam.'', I say.

''I love you too.'', Liam says.

After a few seconds, we let go and I see Niall coming towards us. He wraps his arms around me with a kiss on the head and I hug him back.

''Hi, I'm Niall.'', Niall says.

''I love you so much Niall.'', I say.

''I love you too.'', Niall says.

After a few seconds, we let go and i see Zayn coming towards us. He wraps his arms around me with a kiss on the head and I hug him back.