Chapter 7 - Exploring London with One Direction (Part 1)

Hi guys. Sorry I haven't been updating for a while. I have been busy with work. I will try to update more often. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

The next morning, I woke up and sat at the side of my bed. I checked my phone and saw that it was 8:30. I started finding some clothes out for today. I found a pair of black jeans, a white one direction shirt, a black one direction hoodie and a pair of white trainers. I lay them out on the bed and had a shower. When I had finished in the shower, I got dressed and then did my hair and makeup. Just as I finished my makeup there was a knock on my door. I opened the door and saw the boys standing there smiling.

''Morning boys.'', I say. ''come in.'', I say.

''Morning Isabelle.'', they each say as they walk in and give me a hug and then they sit on the sofa while i make us all a cup of tea.

When we finish our cup of tea, I take our cups into the kitchen and start washing them. As i get to the kitchen, Harry's phone starts ringing. He answers the phone and then says bye after a few seconds.

''That was Paul. He's waiting for us by the front desk with Amelia.'', Harry says.

''Are you ready Izzy?'', Niall asks.

''Yes, lets go.'', I say.

I get my phone and my key to my room and then follow the boys down to the front desk where i see Uncle Paul, Amelia and the boys security guards waiting for us. We go to the restaurant for breakfast and then we go to Niall's room for a chat.

''I was thinking we could go for a walk around London today, what do you think?'', Niall asks.

''Yes, sounds like a plan.'', Harry says as everyone else agrees.

After a while of talking, Louis rings Uncle Paul to ask if it is okay if we go for a walk around London and he agrees. After a while, Uncle Paul, Amelia and their security guards are waiting for us outside Niall's room. As we open the door, I hear a lot of screaming girls. As we get down to the front desk, I see a few fans screaming and shouting for the boys. As we pass them, the boys stop for a few moments to sign some things for the fans, take pictures and give hugs. When they are finished, they join me and Amelia in the car and we drive to where we are going.

When we get there, I can see Big Ben in the distance. We get out of the car and start walking towards it. As we get to it, we all stand together and Amelia takes a photo. We then go to the big wheel and we all get into one of the carriages. As we get to the top, I take a photo of the view and then I take a photo of me and Niall standing together and then I take a photo of the boys without them knowing and I giggle to myself and Amelia and Uncle Paul look at me and smile like they know what i did.

After another few hours, we go back to our rooms for a while then we go to dinner. After dinner, we go to our rooms to get ready for bed. Before I go to bed, I decide to look through twitter. As I look through twitter, I post the photo of me and Niall on the wheel.

'Had a great day with you today Niall. Thank you for everything you and the boys have done for me. And especially Uncle Paul and Amelia for making my dream come true' I also tagged the boys, Uncle Paul and Amelia.

A few moments pass, and I can see the amount of likes going up. I also see there are some comments. I read through them and I see that there are some mean comments. I read through them and I see that there are some mean comments. I read through them but I try to ignore them. After I read the comments, I don't feel like doing anything else so I decided to get changed and go to sleep.