Chapter 8 - Exploring London with One Direction Part 2

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been updating for a while as I have been busy with work. I should be able to update more often now. I hope you have enjoyed reading my story so far. Thank you for reading my story.

The next morning, I woke up with a knock on my door. I open the door and Niall is standing there. He comes in and I make us a cup of tea then we sit on the sofa. He doesn't look happy so I start talking to him.

''Hey, whats wrong?'', I ask.

''I saw the messages on twitter.'', he says. ''They shouldn't be treating you like that.'', he says.

Just then there is a knock on my door. I open the door and the other boys are standing there and they don't look happy either. They come in and I make them a cup of tea while they sit with Niall. After about 5 minutes, I join them on the sofa and we drink our teas while we talk.

''You saw the messages too?'', I say.

''Yes, they shouldn't be treating you like that.'', Zayn says.

''They're just jealous of you that's all.'', Louis says.

''I heard that some of them think one of us are going out with you, that's why they are treating you like that, but they need to stop.'', Liam says as Harry agrees.

''Yes, just ignore the messages, they will see that it's not bothering you and they will stop sending them.'', Harry says.

''You think so?'', I say.

''Yes.'', they all say.

As we finish our teas, my phone rings. It's Uncle Paul.

''Morning Uncle Paul.'', I say trying to sound happy.

''Morning Izzy. Are you and the boys ready for breakfast.'', he says.

''Yes.'', I say as I look at them.

''Okay, we are waiting by the front desk, security are coming up now.'', he says.

''Okay we're all in my room.'', I say.

''Okay.'', he says.

We say bye and I go into the kitchen to wash the cups but i see that Louis is already doing it. All the boys come into the kitchen.

''Uncle Paul and Amelia are downstairs waiting for us, security are coming up now.'', I say.

As we all get our coats, there is a knock on my door. I open the door and it's security. We all go downstairs and as we turn the corner in the hallway we hear a lot of screams. As we pass the fans, we stop for a while with the fans and some of them give me looks while others smile at me and say hi. The boys sign some things for them and then we go for breakfast.

After breakfast one of the security guards go and get the car and about 10 minutes after Uncle Paul gets a message. It's the security guard, he's outside waiting for us. We all our things and then we go to the car and drive through London. As we are driving someone turns the radio on and puts a CD in. When it starts playing a song starts playing that we all know. One Thing. We all start singing along to it, even the security and even Uncle Paul and Amelia. It was so fun.

We walk around London for a few hours and take some photos and then we go back to the hotel. It's really quiet but there are a few fans outside. The boys stop for a while because there aren't too many. They sign some things for them and take photos. We have dinner and then we go back to our rooms.

I decide to call Jamie. I look through my phone for his number and I ring it. When he answers he sounds happy to talk to me.

''Hey babe.'', he says.

''Hey, I thought i would call you before I went to bed.'', I say. ''How are you?'', I say.

''I'm fine thanks, you having fun?'', he says.

''Yes thanks, it's been amazing. I can't wait til you meet the boys, they are amazing. I can't wait to see you, I miss you.'', I say.

''I miss you too.'', he says. ''When are you coming back home?'', he asks.

''Not for a while yet. The boys have a concert tomorrow and then we have a flight tomorrow afternoon, we're going to Brazil for a while, the boys have a few concerts there.'', I say.

''When are you coming to California?'', he asks before i can finish.

''Not for another few months yet.'', I say. ''You can come to Brazil if you want and we can meet up somewhere.'', I say.

''Yes, sounds like a plan. I'll book my flight now.'', he says. with excitement.

We talk for a while longer and after saying bye I get changed into my pyjamas and wash my makeup off and then I start packing and after about half an hour I get into bed and set my alarm for 7:30. After about 5 or 10 minutes I fall asleep.

Thank you so much for reading my story guys. It means a lot. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you are enjoying the story so far. Keep reading to find out what happens in Brazil.