Chapter 13 - At the hotel

Higuys, I am sorry this chapter is late. I hope you have enjoyedreading my story so far. Let me know what you think in the comments.

I'mwoken up by the sound of snoring in my ear. I move James' arm off myside and then check the clock which says 8:30 am. I get out of bed andgo to the bathroom, have a shower and then get dressed and do my makeup. I find some black jeans with a white shirt. When I'm done, I gointo the kitchen to make a cup of tea and close the bedroom doorbehind me. Before I sit down there is a knock on the door. I open thedoor and it's the boys. They come in and I make them a cup of tea.

''Morningboys.'', I say quietly as they come in.

''MorningIzzy.'', they boys each say as they come in and give me a hug as theypass.

''Whereis Jamie and why are we whispering?'', Niall asks.

''He'sstill asleep.'', I say.

AsI say that the boys nod there head and then sit on the sofa whilestaying quiet. I join them on the sofa after giving them their teasand then we start talking quietly after I make sure the bedroom dooris shut.

''Wehave a meet and greet tomorrow, do you want to come Izzy?'', Harryasks.

''Really?,Yes I would love to come, thank you.'', I say, my voice gettinglouder with excitement.

''Sssshhhh'',the boys say, still staying quiet.

Weall laugh quietly and then I take our cups in the kitchen and washthem. I write a note for Jamie and then we go to Niall's room. Aboutan hour later, my phone starts ringing. It's Jamie.

''Heybabe....yes, I'm in Niall's room with the boys....Okay, see yousoon....Love you.'', I say as we end the call.

''Wasthat Jamie?'', Zayn asks.

''Yes,he's coming here in about 10 minutes.'', I say.

Theboys nod their head and we start talking about random things whenthere is a knock on the door about 15 minutes later. Niall opens thedoor, it's Jamie.

''Morningboys.'', Jamie says as he comes in.

''Morning.'',the boys say.

''MorningIzzy.'', Jamie says.

''MorningJamie. What time do you call this?'', I say.

Jamieand the boys laugh and then Liam's phone rings.

''MorningPaul....yes, we're in Nialls room....okay, we'll be ready....bye.'',Liam says when he answers the phone.

''Thatwas Paul, they are coming to get us in 30 minutes, he was asked if wecould do a radio interview today.'', Liam says when he puts his phonein his pocket.

''Okay'',Louis says as they all moan.

Todaywas their day off before they have another show. They have a showtomorrow morning and then they have a meet and greet after the show.So i'm looking forward to that.

Weall sit n Nialls room on the sofa talking until there is a knock onthe door. I open the door and it's Uncle Paul.

''MorningUncle Paul.'', I say as I open the door.

''MorningIzzy, are the boys ready.'', Uncle Paul says as he comes in and theother security guards come in too so that the fans don't find outwhat room they are in.

Thereare only a few security guards here with us and there are somewaiting downstairs for us and there are some with the fans keepingthem behind the barriers.

Whenthe boys are ready, we all go downstairs and then the screams getlouder and the fans start pushing at the barriers. The securityguards surround us as we pass the fans and then we all get into thecar. We have to get into different cars because there isn't enoughspace in one car. I am in a car with Jamie, Niall, Louis, Uncle Pauland two other security guards. In another car was Harry, Liam, Zaynand four other security guards. There were some security guards inother cars too.

Aswe drive away, I realise how many fans there are outside the hotel.There are fans either side of the road behind barriers with securityguards holding the barriers up as the fans are trying to push pastthem.

Thedrive to the radio station was fun. The boys were singing some oftheir songs. The security guards were telling them to stop singingwhich made us all laugh. When we get to the radio station, there isno fans so we go straight in. The boys go into the radio stationoffice and I wait outside the office with Jamie. After about an hour,the boys come out of the office and we go back to the hotel. Thereare still some fans there but there isn't a lot. The boys stop tosign some things for them and then we go up to Zayn's room.

Wetalk for about an hour and then we play some games that Zayn had fora few hours. As we finish the last game, my phone starts ringing.It's Uncle Paul.

''HiUncle Paul... yes we're all in Zayn's room.... Okay.... bye.'', I sayas I answer the phone.

''Thatwas Uncle Paul, he's coming to get us for dinner.'', I say as I putmy phone away.

Weput the game away and then there is a knock on the door. Zayn opensthe door and lets Uncle Paul and the security guards in. We get ourcoats and then go downstairs to dinner. I don't see any fans so theymust have gone.

Afterdinner, we go to my room and play the game I bought today. We play itfor a few hours and then the boys go to their rooms and go to bedbecause they have an early start tomorrow.

''Nightboys.'', I say as they leave.

''NightIzzy.'', the boys each say as they go out of my room.

Igo into the bathroom to wash my make up off and then get changed intomy pyjamas and then Jamie gets changed and joins me in bed afterturning the TV on. We watch a movie for a few hours and then when themovie has finished, Jamie turns the TV off and then we cuddle up andgo to sleep. It didn't take me long to fall to sleep because I wastired.

Higuys, sorry this chapter is late. I have been busy with work and Iwas helping my mom with some things she had to do. I will be writingthe next chapter tomorrow and should be up in a few days. Thank youfor reading my story guys.