Chapter 3: Family For Jacob

All characters (Except those introduced by myself) are the right and owner of Stephanie Meyer. I own no characters other than those of my own imagination and making. Please comment and vote! :)

xXx Aslynima

Jacobs POV:

I don't know why, but I love running..Specially when I have something on my mind as big as a wedding. Alice told me to stay away from San Fran, so I'm running through Canada with Leah and Randall. Randall joined our pack on Nessie's 4th Birthday. He had given her Harry Potter Jelly Beans for her birthday, and she was so excited to try them, which made him excited..and he just sorta exploded on the spot. Five minutes later, Leah walked out of the kitchen with Emily, took one look at Randall..and that was it. Sam and I are unsure of  why he didn't have to make his choice about his pack, or if he did make his choice. Neither Sam or I were phased when it happend, so neither of us remember hearing his voice prior to him seeing Leah. We think though, that him being bound to Leah made him subconciously choose my pack.

"Hey, we're going to check out a waterfall that should be a few miles from here, do you want to come or...?" Leahs mind had become so much tolerable, almost pure like Seth..She knows I wouldn't want to come, but she asks anyway. The old Leah never would have done that. I shook my head no and took off in another direction. Now that they were gone.. I couldn't help but think about Nessie. I can't beleive we're getting married. I don't even care that Alice is going to dress me up in a fancy tux, and make me comb and gel my hair.. I couldn't wait for the day that Nessie would be mine. All mine.. Carlisle and Esme took me aside one day when I was hunting with them and Nessie and said that they give me their blessing, even though they know their son and daughter wouldn't. I've grown very close to Carlisle over the years, and he has taught me a lot about the medical industry. Under his eye, I decided when I stopped aging with nessie, I want to be a doctor. For now, I'm just a male nurse, schooling of course was paid by Carlisle himself. He was ecstatic that one of his kids would be joining him in the medical feild. Esme has all but replaced my mother. She has always been kind, and even built me a small house about two miles south of the Cullens house. I don't know what I'd do without any of them even more, even Rosalie and I have become..aqaintences. Our relationship consists of who has the better insult, and it's kinda loving in a way. My phone interupted my thoughts, I had to phase back to see who it was, what a pain in the ass. When I phased, I saw that it was Alice..What would Alice be calling me for? "Hello...?"

"JACOB! GET HERE NOW! EMERGENCY 911 GET YOUR ASS HERE..Somethings happening with Nessie!! Please Hurry!" Uh oh..

Sorry for the short chapter, my boyfriend awoke while I was writing, and my train of thought went bye bye.. I'll hopefully finish it later today, but will post it as another chapter. Adios for now!

XxX Aslynima