Chapter 5: Jasper's Insight

All characters (Except those introduced by myself) are the right and owner of Stephanie Meyer. I own no characters other than those of my own imagination and making. Please comment and vote! :)

I know I said 5 votes till next chapter, but I had some time to write, and now I want 5 votes for the next chapter! I gave yall a free one, you can manage five votes can't ya?

xXx Aslynima

Jaspers POV:

My niece shot up out of her hotel bed and searched everyones face until she found mine. She excused herself, and myself, and took me up to the roof of the massive building. "Nessie..? What do you need? Are you okay? What's going on hunny?" She looked away from me, and looked back with tears spilling over her beautiful eyes. "Jasper? Have you ever.." Oh god, she's not about to talk to me about sex is she? Please, if there is a God, don't let me be the person to have to talk to her about this.. "Have you ever met someone who can pull themselves into your soul while fighting the wars?" Huh.. "What do you mean Ness?" She looked at me solemly, and then she was gone. Her feet appeared..Then her legs..Then her torso, the rest followed. "Ness, when did you learn to do that?!" Tears started escaping her eyes, and sobs her mouth "While I was sleeping! Someone came to me into my sleep Jazzie.. she said she pulled herself into my soul, and she taught me to do that! She said I needed to know how to do it, because if I couldn't sheild everyone at the wedding, you would all die. Jasper I love her! I don't know why, I need to protect her. I need to find her! You have to help me.. Please.. I just.. I don't know what I would do if she didn't come back to me." This was weird.. but my neice needed my help, so I had to offer her my services. "What did she look like Nessie? I need a full description, then I'll send out my tracker. We'll find her, no one will hurt her, I promise." I pulled her into a hug, her tears continued to fall for several minutes before she replied. "Jazz? You won't think I'm crazy will you?" Why would she say that..."Of course not, I could never think you're crazy dear." Renesmee buried her face deeper in my chest and quietly murmured.."She was.. A ball of light..Like a Sunrise.." Hmm, "A ball..of light? I.. I think I know what you're talking about hun. A ball of light came to me when I left Maria, and slowly led me to Alice. I was draining a human in a cabin in Alaska, when I just passed out. I was in a dark place, but very serene. She helped me to expand my gift, and she led me to Alice. I searched for her for years after finding Alice. You won't find her Renesmee, I've tried.. I can't beleive she came to you..Is she okay? I've always wondered.." Renesmee started a fresh wave of tears.."I have to.. Jazz...I HAVE TO FIND HER GOD DAMNIT!" We stood there together for a long time, my arms around her while she cried.. repeating "I have to..I have to.." over and over again. She took a step back from me, and said we had to go inside.

Bellas POV:

My baby had been passed out for 6 whole hours. We arrived only an hour after Alice had called us. She didn't know what happend, one moment her and Renesmee were in deep conversation, the next Renesmee had fallen down and wouldn't respond to anything.. Not even Jacob..Renesmee woke up about an hour ago and immediately told Jasper he needed to talk to him. They've been talking for a long time now, and I could hear their footsteps coming in now. Nobody rushed, we knew she was okay now. Alice had told me that this was the event that made Edward and I be happy at her wedding. This was the moment in time that changed our attitudes about how she's too young to marry, and we actually give her our blessing. I don't know what was so important about this moment, but everyone felt the tense air, everyone knew something was going on. Renesmee came into the room and announced a family meeting.

5 votes for next chapter plleassee. Also, for the honeymoon, do you guys want steamy, detail filled chapters (steamy sex that is)? Or just brush past the sex scene with a light detail? Comment and let me know what you'd prefer!  Love you all!

XxX Aslynima