Chapter 4: Darkness Swarms

All characters (Except those introduced by myself) are the right and owner of Stephanie Meyer. I own no characters other than those of my own imagination and making. Please comment and vote! :)

Okay guys.. I want 5 votes before I post the next chapter. That's not too much to ask is it??

xXx Aslynima

Renesmee's POV

Was I dreaming? I don't remember falling asleep, the last thing I remember was going over the wedding details with Alice, and then being consumed by this blackness. It's so dark here, not scary really, just dark. I feel very serene, so calm.. Hey, a light. No, not a light, but a ball of light. It's so beautiful, purple..yellow..orange..red..pink, its glowing. "Hello Renesmee" I looked around frantically, "Who's there..?!", "Right in front of you dear, I know I look funny, like a small sun..but I'm here." I had to be dreaming, this is just too weird.."Who are you?" I asked..scared of the answer, "Don't be afraid of me, you love me.. I can't tell you who I am just yet, you'll find out soon. I came to you to talk, we have to talk before the wedding.. You asked me to come here. Otherwise..they all died.. All of them.." I heard a dry sob escape from the...orb..She was upset? Who dies? It is a she right...

"I have the power to pull myself into people, for a private conversation. Even your father couldn't read this one, and you won't be able to show anyone it either. I can pull them from the present, past, even future for a chat..You see, your wedding is going to be beautiful Renesmee, gosh it's weird calling you that. Everything will work out perfectly, until the end. You see, in my time..The only one that lives through the wedding is Jacob and Alice, while I love them both dearly, I want to meet the rest of the Cullens too..You three are always so sad, it breaks my heart because I was always unable to help. Now that my powers have manifested though, I can help.. I can stop this..Renesmee, listen closely. Listen to your body, breathing, blinking, fidgesting.. Imagine yourself as a single tree in a large clearing. Your limbs waving in the wind."

Her explanation scared me, so much that I did listen.. I could feel myself as a tree, it was amazing.. I felt so calm.

"Now Renesmee, imagine yourself as the wind rustling through the trees branches. Your powerful, you could shake and knock the tree over without it ever seeing you do so. Don't be alarmed, you're going to feel numb.. Ahh, good job, you did it!"

I did it? I do feel kind of numb, but it's bearable. But what did I do? She sounds pleased, and for some reason, that makes me extremely happy.

"Renesmee, look at yourself. Your invisible now. I have one more thing to say before I leave you. After your wedding is over, and the reception party is going on, you're going to wish on a shooting star. Once you see this star, you have to become the wind, invisible..you also have to extend this to your family. Everyone has to be invisible for them all to live. Once you see the star, everyone needs to be invisible. You understand right? Everyone will have to be still, and quiet. You will feel heat, kind of like Jacob, only much hotter. When that heat is gone, you may release your..sheild. Do you understand? Have I given you proper instructions?"

"Yes.. I understand..I can save everyone? We can? No one will die right? Thank you, I don't know why you came to me..but thank you. I love my family more than anything in the world, and I would do anything to save them. Will we meet again? Will this new power stay after my wedding?

"Renesmee...I'll try..to come..back.."

Her light was fading, I didn't want her to go though. I was screaming for her to come back.."COME BACK TO ME!! PLEASE I NEED YOU! DONT LEAVE ME!!"

"Renesmee??" - Jacob

"RENESMEE??" - Mom

"Renesmeeeee?!" - Dad

"Whats wrong baby?" - Rosalie

"Baby girl come on.." - Jasper

"Ahh.. I seee..." - Alice

"Come back.. dont leave..come back.." The blackness was fading, and I looked up into my familys worried faces.

XxX Aslynima