Chapter 9 1/2: Teaser

All characters (Except those introduced by myself) are the right and owner of Stephanie Meyer. I own no characters other than those of my own imagination and making. Please comment and vote! :)

Haha, no sex! Just a short teaser.. Not much time to write today, but I'm sure many of you are confused so, I figured I would clear that up for you. Will post as soon as it's finished! :)

xXx Aslynima

Renesmees POV:

"Renesmee, wake up sweetie. Your wedding is in 9 hours, it's time to wake up! Jasper? What was he doing on my honeymoon? My wedding is about to start..? No, it's already over. I'm in Alaska.. With Jacob, aren't I? "Renesmee come on, it's time to get up. Emily's making you breakfast." He's kind of annoying in the morning.. "RENESMEE CARLIE CULLEN, IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF BED THIS INSTANT I AM GOING TO THROW YOU IN A TUB OF WATER!!" UGH.."I'm up Jazz I'm up!!" I flew my covers back and jumped up. I was a little dizzy, how long was I sleeping? I heard a call from downstairs that said 23 hours.  Wow.. I smiled up at Jasper, giving him a bigggg hug. "Thanks Jazz.. I had the weirdest dream." Understanding flashed through his eyes, and right as he opened his mouth to say something, my world went black.

"Hello, Renesmee. The plans have changed, we must train today."

Love always!

XxX Aslynima