Introduction

Hey guys, to introduce ourselves this is OT5Stan4Life and BabyCubChaeng 
We created this account as a combined account so both of us could write fanfics together. So, with that being said, this book was thought up and written as a team effort. Both of us write, both of us edit.

Hey! This is BabyCubChaeng but my real name is Evonne. I'm so excited to be writing this book with my fellow friend, Grace. We've spent a long time joining ideas and discussing topics we would like to express in this book. Just a little about me is that my ult group is Twice and my bias is Chaeyoung (If you couldn't tell by my username lol). I stan other groups too but my heart belongs to Twice. Anyways, we hope you enjoy our book, it's gonna be a hell of a ride.

What's up guys, I'm OT5Stan4Life and I am one of the writers on this account. My real name is Grace and I have been into kpop since November of 2019, so I'm still relatively new. However, I absolutely love Twice (my bias is Mina ofc. #MichaengWillRise) and I thought it would be really fun to write a story about them. Evonne and I have worked extremely hard on this story and we hope that you love the idea as much as we do.

I would really appreciate if you guys would show your support in whatever way that may be. Vote on our chapters, comment suggestions or just things you like, share if you feel like it. If you don't then that's cool too. We just hope you guys enjoy reading because we enjoy writing. Thank you!