the video. delirious POV

its the start of summer we haven't seen Brian in a while, I get a call from Evan 

D: "hello?"

E: "ayyy delirious what's up?"

D: "nothing much, you?"

E: "I was just wondering if you wanted to play a 1 on 1 at prop hunt?"

D: "oh sure."

E: "cool ill be waiting for you to join."

I hang up the phone with him, I get onto prop hunt and a discord call with Evan. we start the game its a fan-made map and I turn into a plate to go hide I find a secret space but what I saw made me snap inside and think about Evan differently. there was a fanfic of Evan and me and Evan looked so hot. and it made me think about him. we played but the whole time I just kept thinking about him. after we were done it was 11 pm so I plop into my bed really tired and I grab my teddy and go to sleep. I wake up the next morning and get a call from nogla about a housewarming party for brian. so I head over there. I see Evan there and all the guys. I kinda blush looking at Evan. nogla lets us inside. Brian walks down the stairs his hair looking messy. I sit next to Evan, nogla lets brian go unpack his stuff. I look into his brown eyes till nogla snaps me out of it. "hey delirious care for a beer." he asks. I accept it brian comes back down from unpacking. awhile later I get up tired and not wanting my beer I go to talk with brian. I give him my beer and try to chat with him but his Irish ass was a hella drunk. he kept slurring his words and then started speaking basically gibberish, "I think we all need a hug... whoa delirious I never knew you were black."  he said drunkenly. I look at him blankly I was not black but it was really funny when he was drunk, I tell you that. brian gets up trying to walk while grabbing 2 more beers. Evan gets up talking to brian and then brian face plants onto the floor still speaking gibberish as nogla helps him upstairs. after that, I might have gotten a Lil drunk too cuz I think I passed out. the next day we all had brake fast and played Mario cart. I sit next to Evan and whisper in his ear "can I come over to your house after this?" I ask. "sure." he says while still trying to figure out how to play the game, I thought it was cute that he was a noob at Mario cart. so after wildcat did his victory dance after winning I follow Evan back to his place. he lets me in, "so what you want to do?" he ask. realizing I had nothing planned I thought quick and, "oh there's this new movie on Netflix I wanted to show you." I tell him. I am not gonna get into what movie it was or what happened in it. we pop some popcorn and get a few beers. it felt nice to sit next to him and watch a movie. after a while, I think we both just fell asleep.