idea 8

title:

budapest

hook:

"my house in budapest, my hidden treasure chest, golden grand piano, my beautiful castillo . . . for you, i'd leave it all."

prologue i wrote:

Confused, X pressed her notification, confused as to who Haechan was. She knew no other Koreans in Quebec, especially any named Haechan. When the profile came up, she was met with a private account with only a meme as the profile picture. Sighing, she pressed the request button instead of the block button, her curiosity getting the better of her. Almost immediately her request was accepted, and she scrolled through the account. It seemed like nothing more than a spam or finsta account, settling her nerves significantly. Seeing as most of the captions were slightly funny as it seemed like the person's life was low-key falling apart but he was ignoring it, X decided that she would let the person continue following her instead of blocking them. However, there were no pictures of people except for the most recent post, that contained two people.

X tapped the photo and pressed 'send photo', her acrylic nails making a clicking sound as they hit the screen when she typed

X tapped the photo and pressed 'send photo', her acrylic nails making a clicking sound as they hit the screen when she typed. She typed haechan2018 into the send to bar and typed up a conversation starter: "who's the guy on the left? 😍". Now, she just had to hope Haechan was the guy on the left; otherwise, it would be pretty awkward.

Once the person on the other side opened it, they simply sent back the same picture, but flipped.

haechan2018: me

background/my thoughts on it:

this was based off of budapest by george ezra. it pained me to reread this in order to change the names oof. also i left the "haechan"s in this because the whole point of the fic was going to be that chanyeol had a secret instagram account