ţ̢̢͜͢ẁ̶̕̕͢e̶̢͠͡͡ń̢̕͘͝ţ̷̢̀͝ý̧͞͞͝ ̴̢̢̧͟f̶̧̢̕͟ơ̡̛͜͜ú̸̢́̕r̢̀̀̀̀

What about Yoongi? Should we kill him Taehyung?

"No." Taehyung grumbled, shoving a spoonful of oatmeal into his mouth. The burst of cinnamon spice danced across his tongue and he forced himself to focus on the delicious flavor of the oats instead of the killer murmuring in his head. "There is no we in this V, we are not the same."

Oh but we are.

"No were not!" Taehyung snarled, shoving his bowl away in a spurt of anger. It slid off the edge of the counter and Taehyung cursed, listening to it shatter as it collided with the floor.

"I got it." Seraphine said, already reaching for the broom.

"Sorry..." Taehyung said. "I'm so fucking reckless."

You're terrible at controlling your temper.

"The shut fuck up cunt." Taehyung said, rolling his eyes. "You forget that I can just kill you."

Seraphine, from where she was crouched on the floor, in the midst of sweeping shards of glass, froze, slowly standing up. Taehyung looked into her eyes and she shook her head, but he ignored her.

"I could just end you right now." Taehyung said, staring into her eyes. "Then what?"

You don't have the balls to do that. You're all bark and no bite Kim Taehyung.

"Oh really?" Taehyung challenged, the legs of the stool screeching against the floor as he scooted back, slowly making his way to the kitchen.

"Taehyung-" Seraphine gasped as he snatched up a shard of broken bowl, holding it in his hand.

"I could plunge this right into my neck and you wouldn't be able to do a thing." Taehyung said, pursing his lips as he brought the sharp object to his neck. Seraphine darted out to grab ahold of Taehyung's wrist but the particles of glass tearing into her bare foot stopped her immediately. Taehyung drowned out the sound of her painful cry and hummed when the blade touched the skin of his neck. He pushed the shard into his skin and he felt it pierce through his flesh, pain erupting from where it was lightly pressed to him. He wore a cocky smile on his face, his other hand clenched in a fist as he fought to tolerate the pain of the cut.

Keep going and I'll make sure she's dead.

Taehyung dropped the shard and it tumbled over his shoulder, landing behind him. Seraphine was sitting on the ground, her back to the cabinets as she watched Taehyung in terror and worry, her foot red and torn up from stepping in the pile of glass spread out before her.

I can knock you out right now and when you wake up it'll be in a pool of her blood. I'll even claw her eyes out and fill their empty sockets with all that glass, maybe fill every hole she's got until her insides are reflecting all the colors of the rainbow-

"Okay!" Taehyung screamed. He heard a chuckle within his head and he groaned, teeth clenched together as he squeezed his eyes shut and he shook, his body trembled, and he was sure to combust in agony any second now-

"Shut him out Taehyung." Seraphine said. "I know you can do it. Shut him out."

"I-I can't-" Taehyung cried, heaving as he gasped for air, clutching his head in his hands.

"Yes you can. Open your eyes and look at me." Seraphine said. Taehyung blinked his eyes open, looking through the tears of hurt at her beautiful face, her featured pulled in concern. She coaxed him forward and he shuffled through the glass and it clinked and crunched under his shoes- because for some reason he was wearing some- and oatmeal clung to the soles but he didn't care, he just dropped to his knees in front of her and she cupped his face, looking into his eyes and only his eyes until the black fog had cleared. "See-"