Torture

I woke up in a holding cell. I didn't know who's or how. It was a white room, with a single bench used for sleeping. I didn't have my lightsaber or anyway out. I looked to the door, it was just a solid white door with no access monitor. I sat in front of the door and closed my eyes. I held my hand out attempting to unlock it with the force. I squeezed my eyes shut tighter. But had no luck. I smiled when the door suddenly open, but my hope was snatched from me when a tall man wearing all black entered the cell. Behind him stood two men who I assumed to be military officers. The men wore black tight uniforms. One had red hair and side burns while the other had dark black hair. I looked back up to the tall man with the black cloak. Everything was black, even the metal mask he wore. Lines of silver crossed above where his eyebrows were supposed to be. He wore the hood of his cloak over his head. He took deep breaths that created an eerie noise. He was strong with force, the type of strength that resonated off of Ben. I stood up from the ground and glared at him.

"Ben?" I asked reaching out.

"Ben Solo is dead, now it is Kylo Ren." He barked with hatred towards his given name.

"Where am I?" I confusingly looked around.

"We are on Starkiller base, an advanced version of the Deathstar." Kylo Ren explained. His voice sounding mechanic.

"How did you have time to do this. I was only out for a few hours?" I groaned sitting back down with a massive headache.

"It's been four years Annie." Kylo laughed.

"What are you talking about?" I glared looking to him.

"We placed you in the same hibernation capsule as Aisley Skywalker. Poetry in a sort of manor." Kylo laughed. I leaned back on the bench and placed my hand to my forehead. It couldn't have been four years, it was only hours ago.

"You're lying!" I barked standing up.

"Perhaps, or perhaps not." The red headed man nodded with a glare.

"Join me, Annie. With two Skywalker united we could end all the suffering and war." Kylo swore with his hand outstretched. I looked at his hand with a raised eyebrow before looking back to him.

"You know I can't do that." I frowned looking at the boy who had once been a brother to me.

"The hard way it is then." He hissed with anger before spinning around with the two men and walking away as the door shut. I looked around the plain white room with its shinning walls. I was trapped with nothing to do.

I didn't know how much time had passed. It felt like years but could have only been months. I would mediate and concentrate on the force, as my guide for freedom. Every other week Kylo would come with some form of torture. Some days it would be electrifying me till I cried. Other days it would be an interrogation droid that would infect me with a type of pain that was nearly unbearable. I would fight it and continue my battle. Meditation was the only way of preserving who I was. Sometimes I felt like I was falling into madness. I could hear voices speaking to me in the back of my head. Encouraging to continue fighting. That I would be free one day. I watched as the door opened to reveal Kylo Ren. The floating black droid in front of him with the needles sticking out.

"Why do you still keep me alive?" I asked with genuine curiosity. Not afraid of his torturing sessions anymore.

"That is none of your concern." He spat out as the dome closed behind him.

"Lets hurry this up. I have another interrogation to get to." Kylo hissed. The droid moved forwards and stuck out his probe, the same one used for electrocution. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I screeched in pain as bolts of electricity flew throughout my body. I held back my tears, not wanting to show weakness.

"You're never getting off this planet." Kylo barked. I took deep breaths when the droid pulled back. I hunched over on the bench and tried to calm my racing heart rate.

"Did you know there's a Resistance now? Just like the old days of our parents. But this time, the scum won't win." Kylo hissed bending down to my hearing level.

"And Organa will lose." Kylo added speaking about his own mother.

"You're wrong." I coughed placing my hand to my chest to control my heartbeat.

"I'll will escape and we will bring you down." I smirked looking up at my cousin. I smiled seeing him clench his gloved fist in rage. He silently shook, preparing to explode. He brought his fist up and punched me in the face. I fell backwards to the ground. I felt blood stream from my mouth. I smirked before spitting blood out of my mouth and on his black suit. He yelled out in anger before spinning on his heel and marching out of my cell. I took a deep breath before laying on my uncomfortable bench. I looked down at my long hair that hadn't been cut in years. I was beginning to think about how long I had been locked up and how old I would be. Realistically I should have been thirty but physically I must have looked at the most twenty-five. I sighed before closing my eyes and resting my head down to sleep. Right before I fell asleep I could have swore I heard voices.

"We're so proud of you." A female voice spoke in my head.

"Keep fighting, my love." A males voice spoke as well.