Kylo Ren

The three of us ran into the now dead forest. I hissed in pain, due to my right arm bleeding profusely. Rey and Finn painted behind, as they caught up. I knew Chewie would follow behind, I wasn't worried about him.

"The falcons this way." I shouted behind me. I jumped over fallen trees with my inhuman speed and agility. I stopped in my tracks due to the sound of a lightsaber igniting. Kylo stood sweating in a circle of fallen trees. He panted out of breath with his saber out.

"We're not done yet." He insisted looking to me. I put my hurt arm out in front of Rey and Finn. I ignited my purple saber and stepped forwards.

"You're a monster." Rey glared at my cousin.

"It's just us now. Han Solo can't save you, and soon neither will Annie." He smirked glaring at me. Kylo punched himself in the stomach, to help his bleeding. Rey pointed her blaster at him, but he threw her back with the force. I growled out running at him with my lightsaber. His back was still bleeding from where I had sliced him. I made the first attack. I sliced my weapon, aiming for his chest. Only to cut down a tree. With my back to him he sliced my back. I growled out, realizing I was starting to lose a lot of blood. I spun around with my hand Ik and threw him into a tree.

With my left hand I spun my saber around aiming for his head. Only for him to duck and slide to the side. He spun his weapon in the air before aiming for my heart arm. I did a backhandspring and got away in time. He growled our before shoving her hand out and throwing me into a tree. I cried out in pain as he marched towards me. He stepped on my already bleeding arm as hard as possible. I screamed out as he took a step back in time for Finn to charge at him with Luke's blue lightsaber.

"That lightsaber. It belongs to me." Kylo shouted. I cringed as the two went back and forth fighting. Finn would die. And as expected, he went to the ground. I slowly stood up, and attempted to walk to Kylo. Only for him to shove me back to the ground with the force. I screamed out in anger, feeling frustrated.

"I won't kill you yet, I still have faith." Kylo smirked looking down to me. Finn stood back up and cried out as he swung the lightsaber around. While kylo easily blocked it. He cornered him against a tree. The sound of the electricity crackling alerted me that it was nearly impossible to get out of that position. Finn screamed out as the lightsaber made contact with his skin. I cried out throwing my hand up in the air with the last of my strength to see Kylo's weapon slowly pull away. Giving Finn enough time to duck and run around, causing Kylo to slice a tree. My eyes widened when Finn made contact with Kylo's arm causing him to hiss in pain. He spun around and without hesitation he twisted his saber around Finns until Finns flew away. Finn was gonna die. Kylo punched Finn in this face forcing him to double over.

Leaving kylo the perfect chance to slice at his back, as I did to him. Finn fell go the ground, unconscious. Kylo put his weapon away and reached out for the Skywalker lightsaber. As did I. Two representing the original twins fighting to the death. Suddenly, another grip was in on the tug of war. Kylo grunted out in frustration as I did in pain. Still laying on the cold snowy floor. Suddenly the lightsaber shot out of the ground and into the hands of none other than Rey. She held the weapon with shock. She pulled it close to herself and ignited the blue flame. I attempted to stand, but couldn't due to the large slice in my back and broken arm. Rey charged at him with sloppy technique. Yet still being able to put up a fight. The two moved away from me as I crawled to Finn. I checked his pulse to see he was still breathing.

"Finn!" I shouted, attempting to wake him. The sound of trees falling alerted my attention. I cried out in pain, pulling my self up the ground with the assistance of a tree. I used the trees for support, making my way to Kylo and Rey. I looked behind me, suddenly hearing an explosion. It was the oscillator. The entire planet began to shake. The sounds of lightsabers clashing began to grow farther and farther away. And then they were back, they were running and fighting. I looked up to see Rey struggling. She couldn't handle his strength. With one last push I screamed running off the tree and towards Kylo and Rey with my lightsaber out. But I was stopped by a large hole in the ground opening. The planet was breaking a part. The two locked sabers as all I could do was watch. The jump was too far for me to make. He pushed her towards the edge and shouted.

"You need a teacher. I could show you the ways of the Force." Kylo shouted, attempting to persuade her.

"No, Rey! The light join the light side with me!" I pleaded.

"Joining Annie will get you killed!" He Warned with a threat. Rey suddenly slid to the slide, under Kylo's leg. She maneuvered begins up, till his back was facing the edge. That still split. She began to strike down on him with strength and persistence. Until she was overpowering him. She sliced his leg, bringing him down to his knees. He lazily stood up and made another strike only for her to step back. She pushed forwards and hit his arm. She brought her saber over his head and kicked him to the ground. She circled around him like a lion preparing to pounce while her victim squirmed on the ground. He stood up and made another failed attempt to strike her down. She grabbed the hilt of his lightsaber and pointed it to the ground. Until it shut off. She swung her saber up and striked his face, sending him to the ground.

"Rey, we need to go!" I shouted as the planet still crumbled. Suddenly the ground began to crack and create an even larger cliff between Rey and Kylo. She turned around and ran through the trees towards me. My eyes widened as I realized she was going to jump for it. While she was in the air I threw my arms out and assisted her with the force. I ran in the direction of Finn with her besides me.

"Finn!" Rey shouted as she fell on top of his with tears streaming down her face. I looked up to see a bright light heading towards us. It was the Falcon. Chewie flew, alone. Something I had never seen before. They also brought tears to my eyes. Chewie ran out of the ship and carried Finn inside the Falcon. Rey sat in the second pilots seat with chewie. While I was in the back with a Finn. The two of us losing too much blood. I sat with my head in my hands as the ship took off. I could hear the planet rupturing as we left the system. Chewie carried Finn to the medics with me behind them. I linked behind. They helped me on the speeder and flew us to the recovery with Poe sitting besides me.

"I thought we agreed not to die." He joked. Causing to tears to pure out thinking about Han.

"He's gone, and I could have stopped it." I sobbed leaning my head on Poe's chest. My entire body hurt but my heart the most.

"There was nothing you could have done." Poe denied. Without knowing what even happened. 

"I could have killed Kylo Ren." I spat out with hatred coursing through my veins. As we headed farther down the the road.

I woke up alone, I was cold. And still angry. I sat up and walked out of the infirmary to see everyone standing in the control rooms. To see a hologram of a map.

"We've found the map to Master Luke!" 3p0 cheered out. Everyone cheered in excitement. I made my way besides Poe who stood smiling up at the map. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and smiled. Finn was still in the infirmary. Rey would be leaving to find Luke. While I remained here to assist the Resistance. Soon Rey would join me as a Jedi and help me take down Kylo Ren. Once and for all.