Mingi *Dollar Store Guy*

Mingi groaned while walking into the store "Mingi get this, Mingi get that I WAS COMING JUST TO GET ONE THING NOT TEN DIFFERENT THINGS" He didn't hear the guy at the counter say hello. He grabbed a basket and pushed it while talking to himself. The guy at the checkout looks at him and chuckles.

"Mingi could you get some trash bags" Hongjoong asked "hyung you've got to be kidding me there was a whole thing the kitchen two days ago" Mingi groan again and stomped his feet "yeah there was but thing happened get the trash bags see ya when you get home bye~" Hongjoong hangs up.

"There's going to be eight bags full when I'm done with y'all" He looks up and realizes that he's already where the trash bags were. "Oh" He grabs four big boxes and throws them in the basket and starts heading to the checkout.

He sighed putting the items on the counter "hello sir did you find everything you needed" Mingi's head shot up at the voice it was very deep deeper then his and raspy.

He looks at the guy and his jaws drop and his face turns red. The male at the counter couldn't see Mingi blush because of the mask and hat he wore. Mingi just looks at the males face. Y/n had an eyebrow piercing on the left, lip piercings, his left ear had five and his right one had three "sir" Mingi blinked "that will be 27.35" Mingi nodded and pulls out his wallet with shaking hands he drops his wallet and goes to pick it up but hit his head hard on the counter.

"Oh shit are you ok" Y/n jumps over the counter and lift up Mingi's he and and seen that he was out cold and blood ran down his head "oh you've got to be shitting me" Y/n picks up Mingi's wallet and Mingi and leaves the store.

Y/n puts him in the back seat driving to the hospital. He gets out of the car and walks to the back and picks Mingi up without any trouble. He walks to the hospital "hey I have guy that hit his head pretty hard" The nurses came over to you and looked down at Mingi "hes-" She shhh you and told you to follow her.

I placed the guy on the bed "thank you." I did a slight bow and turned to leave "where are you going?" The nurse asked to remove Mingi's mask and hat and I blushed. "I have to finish working" She sighed out "it's nothing serious he just knocked himself out that's it" She said and placed his mask and hat on the table next to him "well your going to have to stay here with him till we get someone up here for him" I sighed and sat in the chair not wanting to start anything with the nurse.

It was really quite in the room and it bored me half to death "your stupid, Y/n you are a idiot" I  sighed out and looked over to Mingi and did a little pout "I hope he'll be ok" Then the door slams open showing seven guys. Mingi stayed asleep on the bed "omg is he dead" Yunho asked.

"No he can't die" San says whining, Y/n snickered and the group of guys turned to him "hey" Y/n says casually and did a little wave. ATEEZ gasp and blushed "w-who are you" Yeosang asked shyly.

"I'm the guy who brought your friend here.... Well I'm going to get going" You walked to the door and was pulled back "you can't leave Mingi will be sad" San says holding your wrist.

"He doesn't even know me" You whined just wanting to go back to work so that you can get the rest of your hours in. Mingi started to wake up "guys" Mingi asked ateez ran to him and hugged him.

"I'm going to die," Mingi said, not breathing. Ateez pulled away "t-thank for bringing me to the h-hospital" He blushed looking away.

You walked over to his bed and he got nervous "give me your phone" he looked at you shocked but then gave you his phone. You typed in your number "my name is Y/n Yang don't forget it cute, give me a call some time" You smirked and left the room.

"Is he the reason you're here?" Seonghwa asked with his arms crossed "no I just hit my head trying to pick up my wallet." Everyone nods understanding.