Hongjoong * Zombie Boyfriend*🚫❤

A/n: ok they request for Hongjoong but I made the plot! Hongjoong bouta get some zombie dick!!! I needs help send it plz. Thank you for requesting DaddyJihoon

"So you're a zombie" Yunho asked crossing his arms over his chest, you sighed for like the thousandth time talking to him "YES DAMN IT" You yelled getting annoyed, Yunho looks you up and down "how come your clothes aren't all fucked up" You face palm "fine I'll show you" You looked around "get me a trash bag" He runs to the kitchen and come's back with a bag.

"Here" You put it on the floor and stand on it, you grabbed your head and started pulling on it, cracks and pops were heard Yunho eyes widen, you pulled off your head blood drips on to the bag "so do you believe me" Yunho passed out "tried to tell him" the front door opens and Hongjoong walks in " Y/n I'm home-" He looks to you and Yunho.

"I told him not to come over, AND HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO STOP PULLING OFF YOUR HEAD" You covered your ears "Joongi he didn't believe me when I told him I was a zombie" Hongjoong sighed and walked in closing the door and kicking off his shoes.

He walks over to you and dragged you to the black leather couch "sit while I get the first aid kit" He leaves to the bathroom, you pouted feeling bad since you've been dating Hongjoong he hasn't been smiling, he's always mad or tired and it hurts you "am I making him unhappy" You looked down.

You looked around the apartment and seen how trashed it was "I did all of this yet he's always cleaning" Hongjoong comes back with the first aid and seen that you weren't there "Y/n" He call you, there wasn't an answer "oh no" He walks to the door and opened "Y/n" He ran down the hallway of the apartment complex and was at the front gate "it snowing I can't go out there-"

"Hongjoong what are you doing out here without any shoes you'll get sick" Hongjoong turns around and seen his friends Mingi and Wooyoung "did you seen a guy with pale skin and bruises" He asked worried.

"Oh yeah he left out of the a gate not to long ago like not even a few seconds" Wooyoung said, Hongjoong runs back to his apartment and put on his shoes and hoodie and slammed his door while running out of it.

You were walking down the street with your head down and kicking the snow with your barefeet "I can't feel the snow, they say it's cold" You stuffed you hands in the sweat pants Hongjoong bought for you "he'll fine someone else, someone that's alive and can feel snow on their skin" You sighed and seen a park, you walked over to the park and sat down on the bench "how did I die again" You asked yourself.

"Oh yeah I don't know"

A few hours has past and the snow has covered you completely "Y/N YOU ASSHOLE WHERE ARE" You open your eyes when you heard your name "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU" You jumped up from the bench and the snow falls off of you, you walked to the voice little whimpers were heard and snobs "Hongjoong" He turns his head to you.

"Y/n" He runs over to you and punched you in the face "you asshole i-i was looking for you" You hold your cheek why did you feel that "it's freezing cold out here and your only in a shirt and sweatpants you idiot" He hugs you and cries into your chest "I thought you were tired of me" You said sadly "what no of course not I love you why would you even think like that" He looks up at you.

"You haven't smiled since we've been dating" You looked the other way "I'm sorry I've just been stressed out with school I've been failing my classes I'm sorry" You picked him up and he wrapped his legs around your waist "if that's the case then can we have sex" He blushed and nodded you looked like a happy little puppy.

~~~~~~

You had Hongjoong pinned to the bed and having a heated make out session, you slide your cold hand up Hongjoong hoodie he moans and shivers "I don't know why I only feel things with you" You felt you dick get harder, you pulled off Hongjoong hoodie and shirt.

You kissed down his chest and he moans biting his lip, he pulls off your shirt and throws it somewhere, you undone his pants and pulled them off and throwing them somewhere also like he did to your shirt. Hongjoong flipped y'all position he was now sitting on your lap with your hard dick poking at his ass "for a zombie you sure can get hard" He smirked at you.

"I don't know how, I only feel alive with you" You say and kissed him Hongjoong pulls down your sweatpants along with your boxers. You flipped your position and rubbed your dick against his hole and he moans "Y-y/n please put in" Hongjoong whispers "come on now Joongi" You tapped you dick at his hole and he moans "please put it in Y/n I want you inside of me" You kissed his nose and enter your tip "ahh~ yes" He wrapped his arms around your neck you slide the rest of you inside of him and he choked on a few moans.

"You always feel like a virgin Joongi" He smack your chest and blushed "shut-ahh" You thrust into him cutting off you smirked You were getting tired of the slow pace so you start going faster. Hongjoong gasped and closed his eyes and let his moans slip out of his mouth. "Ah~ faster please baby" You smirked "I don't want to hurt my little Joongi" He  and kissed you. You kissed back and slip your tongue into his mouth.

You flipped him on his hands and knees and pulled his hair"Damn Joongi I love this side of you" You slapped his ass, once you seen how red his ass was you were happy "I love you Y/n" His tears fall. You went deeper. Hongjoong wasn't there anymore his mind blank all he knows is your dick pounding in and out of his ass and hitting his prostate everytime.

"I'm cumming Y/n" You bit his shoulder tasting the his sweet blood and that sent him over the edge, Hongjoong comes on the bed sheets, You thrust a few more times and cum deep inside of him Hongjoong let's out a long and loud moan felling your hot cum inside of him.

"Are you ready a zombie" He asked laying in your chest "if I can pull of an body part and not die from losing blood then yeah" You chuckled and held him by his waist "I love you my dead boyfriend" He kissed you "I love you my living little boyfriend"