Yeonjun *First Time* 🚫❤

A/n: as you can tell by the title, this one shot will have +18 in it. So if you're under age then don't read it who am I'm kidding y'all are going to read it anyway 😬

Y/n sat on his bed just looking at the way in front of him bored out of his mind, with his boyfriend being away because he debuted with his group TXT. Y/n was really happy for him when he heard that they will debut. But when they did a lot of things changed. Yeonjun moved out of the apartment they picked together. They couldn't go on dates because their relationship was a secret.

Y/n was ok with these things, he used to be an idol himself and Yeonjun put up with the things that had to be done. But sitting in an empty apartment all alone was dang depressing. Y/n sighed running a hand through his short brown/blond/dyed hair. He grabbed his phone and looked through Instagram. There was a post that got his eye "they did it for the first time" He clicked on the caption he doesn't know have any idea why he's doing this.

"We did it for the first time last night and it was amazing" Y/n blushed looking at the screen and keep reading "he was so gentle with me we both didn't know what we were doing it was pretty strange, but soon it turned to pleasure when he started-" Y/n turned off his phone and through it on the other side of the bed.

Two days later

Yeonjun was laying in Y/n lap watching TV as they always do when Yeonjun has time off. Y/n ran his hand through Yeonjun blue hair he couldn't help but think back to the post he saw. "Will JunJun and I ever have our first time" Y/n shook his head Yeonjun turned his head looking at his boyfriend "what's wrong honey" Y/n blushed and looked away "n-nothing JunJun I'm fine" Yeonjun didn't believe you he grabbed your cheeks and pulled you down so that y'all are face to face "honey... " He said you sighed.

"JunJun I was on Instagram the other day and...... " You tried to look somewhere else but he held your face close to his your face was really red by now "someone posted about their first time" Yeonjun didn't understand what you were really saying "what" He asked confused "they posted about how they first had sex and I was thinking about u-us" When you said that his face went the same color as yours.

He let's go of your face and sits up "i-i'm sorry JunJun I'm not saying we have to..... We don't have to if you don't want to.... We don't never- lets do it" He says cutting you off you were pretty sure your whole body was red.

"I-i mean we've been dating for s-seven years right?" You nod looking down "let's do it tonight I want to, do you want to" "Yeah but I don't know what I have to do" You rubbed the back of your neck "ask Siri" He said and you snorted. You pulled out your phone and asked Siri 'what to use for your first time making love with a guy' Yeonjun chuckle at the sentence "making love" He giggles and you blushed "leave me be I'm a romantic thank you very much" He held his hand up in surrender.

"It says lube and fingers- what are you are you watching" There was moaning coming from his phone "JunJun are you watching porn" He turns to you and smile "yeah they used a lot of that liquid gel but you're way bigger than this guy so I think we're going to need to use the whole bottle" You blushed and stand up "I'm going to go get the lube thingy you take a shower" He nods and runs off to the bathroom.

While you were walking back you start to feel a little heated thinking of Yeonjun "I can't believe we're going to have sex to night" You blushed and your boxers got a little tight.

You entered the apartment and took off your shoes ''JunJun I'm back" You locked the door "I'm in the room" His voice was soft and gentle. You walked into the room and felt your throat dry out, your pants boxers even more, and your face exploded. He was sitting on the edge with nothing on.

"A-are you ready?" He asked looking at your sweat pants and back up at you "yeah" He stood up and walked over to you and pulled your shirt off. You throw the bag on the bed and kiss him, Yeonjun kisses back wrapping his arms around your neck.

You picked him up and he wrapped his legs around your waist, you placed your hands on his exposed butt. He let out a moan as the both of you pulled away from the kiss and looked at each other "s-sorry I don't know what that was" He looked away embarrassed, You smiled and kissed his cheek walking to the bed.

You grabbed the bag and took the bottle out of it "strawberry?" Yeonjun asked chuckling "it smelled good" You pouted, he lays back and you opened the bottle and he flinched "you ok love?" He nods looking up at the ceiling "j-just nervous is all" You looked at him and then a soft smile made its way to your face you kissed down his legs then you were between his thighs. Yeonjun was covering his mouth because of the noise he was making "love don't cover your mouth" He nodded and removed his hands.

You put the cold gel on your fingers "could you open your legs a little bit more love?" Yeonjun did as you asked "ok I'm going to put some down here then put my finger in" He nodded and closed his eyes and bit his lip. You put some gel on his hole, Yeonjun shivers "that's cold" He whines, you entered your finger and squeaked "did it hurt? Does it hurts" He shook his head no.

"Just a little weird" You nodded and thrust your finger he squealed again "Love you sound adorable" Yeonjun blushed even more and turned his head. You were thrusting one finger for while so you decide to add another. Yeonjun shiver and moaned "i-it's feels good" he looks down at you. You thrust your fingers a little bit faster and deeper. Yeonjun moans a drools a little then you hit a sensitive spot that made him cum.

"What was that?" he asked, breathing heavily. "I think that was your prostate" Yeonjun bit his lip and pulled down your sweat pants. "Wow that's big" He looks up at you and back down to your dick print "don't say stuff like that" You groan and pull off your bottoms "Y/n I don't know if that's going to fit" You take the gel and a condom.

"There's only one way to find out hun" You pin Yeonjun to the bed with one hand that the other pulled apart his thighs ''I don't know where this side of you came from but I like it" He giggles and you smirked. You open the condom and put it on your dick and a lot of the gel.

"Ok do I just like to get right to it or put in slow" He gives you a small glare "you don't just shove it in you dummy" He blushed looking to the other side "sorry JunJun don't be mad" You placed both of your hands by his head.

"I'll put it in slowly" He nods and wraps his arms around your neck. You take in a deep breath and so does Yeonjun, you use one hand to guide yourself, you pushed in only your tip and Yeonjun gasped closing his eyes, you try to push in more but he was to tight "J-junjun you n-need to relax" Yeonjun bit his lip because of the pain he was feeling. He took in a few deep breaths.

You pushed in more of your dick soon all of your members were in. Yeonjun had tears roll down his face "J-junjun are you ok" He nods his head "j-just d-don't move yet"

It's been about three minutes and he started moving "o-ok you c-an move" I blushed as he moaned.

I moved my hips and he arched back a little and bit his lip, I moved my hips again he lets out a moan "Y-y/n stop going so slow" I got turned one even more "did you just get bigger" He leans his head back "it's your fault" I complained.

I thrust my hips because I was starting to lose my mind just staying like that. I sat up and grabbed Yeonjun's waist and thrust in and out of him at a fast pace "ah oh i-it feels g-good Y/n'' Yeonjun moans and bites his lip. I wanted to go deeper but I didn't know what would happen, so I decided to try it and go deeper.

Yeonjun choked on a moan and tears leave his eyes "ah~ Y/n y-your so deep i-it feels-" He was cut off but me hitting his prostate "ohhh yes like that'' He moans and grabs a pillow moans loudly into it. I threw his head back in pleasure and let a few moans slip. Yeonjun started to tremble in pleasure "Y/n I think I'm c-cumming '' I nodded and leaned to and kissed him.

Yeonjun returns the kiss while wrapping his arms around my neck Yeonjun cums with a very loud moan and shivering feeling me still thrusting into his hole, I thrust a little faster feeling my climax on edge "Y/N, Y/N WAIT" Yeonjun tremble and cums again and I cum in the condom "i-i'm sorry" I pulled out and lay next to him then, pull off the condom.

"I-its o-ok I think I seen stars" The both of us let out tired sighs "so our first time I think I asked way more questions then you JunJun" He turns over and looks me in the eyes "it's ok my honey bun I think that it was perfect" I smiled and pulled him into my chest "me to it was wonderful"