Beomgyu *Psycho Boyfriend*🚫❤

A/n: requested byUnknownGayyyy
⚠Warning⚠
Will be killing in here

Beomgyu looked at his boyfriend who was surrounded by a group of students and he was dead annoyed, this always happed and he was tired of it, but he always get to two things out if it, you fucking him till the morning and killing the people that talk to you. Beomgyu smiles when he thinks about killing those five people that were all up on you and touching you.

You on the other hand really didn't pay attention to the five people that were trying to talk to you, it annoyed you because they knew that you were taken but yet they stay talking and touching you, but of course you'll stop them if they touched somewhere that you are uncomfortable with. You looked to where your boyfriend was. He was just staring at you and the group, he picked up his juice and sipped it.

You sighed knowing you're in trouble, you probably joined him in killing them, you love sex with Beomgyu but he takes it a bit overboard and you literally have to stay home for a good four days before you can even move from the bed. You pushed pass the group of people and walked over to your boyfriend and sat next to his smiling self yeah you fuck up big time.

"Hey baby, why aren't you talking to your friends" He tilted his head to the side a little with his crazy smile, I sighed knowing when he's being all sarcastic that there's no going back.

Time skip

So I was walking home with a small group of people, one tried to hug me but I moved out of the way and their face planted and it was pretty damn hilarious. I guess seeing others in pain is fun now because I have a crazy boyfriend. I opened the door and walked with them following me. I had them walk ahead and I locked the door and used the key to lock the top lock so just in case one of them ends up getting away they won't make it too far.

"Baby you brought me toys I'm so happy" Beomgyu runs over to me and hugged me "yeah" They looked at us confused then Beomgyu pulled out a knife and smiling at them "let's play tag I'll even be nice and be in" He walks over to them and they backed away. I walked to the kitchen making ramen, after they were done I grabbed them and poured a little water off of them and put the flavoring. I hear a bloody scream. I just ignored them and walked to the living room and sat down on the couch.

I grab my laptop and go to Netflix and put on a random movie, I eat my ramen and drink my soda while watching the movie.

Two hours later

I had finished two movies, I looked up seeing that Beomgyu was walking over to me, he sits in my lap with his bloody self, I was use to it, he grabs my cheeks and kissed me roughly, I moaned a little and placed my hands on his hips but he pushed them away "oh daddy it's time for your punishment" He bites my lip and I nodded and tried to kiss him but he stops me. He pushed me down onto the couch rubbing his ass against my dick, I got hard immediately.

Beomgyu then pulled off my pants with my boxers. Beomgyu stands up walking to the room grabbing a vibrator he comes back placing it on my tip then turns it on "oh fuck" I moaned Beomgyu smirked "oh daddy you sound so nice I can't wait to have you inside of me so I can squeeze your dick with my tight hole" I started thinking about what he was saying that ended up making me cum "wow you came already" I pushed him down on to the couch "it's my turn kitty" I pulled off his clothes kissing down his neck to his cheat biting his nipples.

I would mount him from behind slowly and softly pushing all 10 inches of my dick inside of Beomgyu. Beomgyu moans loudly grabbing the couch "oh~ god" Feeling every inch of my dick inside of him arching his back. I would softly hold onto his shoulders as I thrusted in and out of my Beomgyu at a steady pace. Beomgyu would bite his lip trying not to be too loud but failed, feeling how I was thrusting into him.

I would grunt as the couch began to creak and shake as I sped up, my balls smacking against his cheeks as the room filled with a clapping sound. Beomgyu drool and didn't hold his loud moans back "AH~ oh fuck me~" He  would grab the pillow under him moaning into it loudly. He was probably heard by the people in the building with how loud he was.

I would pull his head back so he made eye contact with me, as I thrusted in and out of him at a rough pace. Beomgyu looks up at me and was having a moaning fit, he bits lip slightly, his cock starts leaking pre cum, he was really close to coming, he rolled his eyes back feeling how the I was fucking him "god ~ I'm close~" He moans. I would keep pounding his ass as the room filled with loud sloppy slapping sounds as I felt myself dump one of my biggest loads of cum inside of him. Beomgyu cums while twitching moaning he falls onto the couch breathing heavily.

"F-fucking you were rough today what happened" He asked, I look at him chuckled "I was just really happy" I kissed his cheek, I helped him walk to the room I smile placing him on the bed "I'm tired" He whispered cuddling up against me.

A/n: don't hate me please I'm really sorry I disappeared and do your request. It's been months, I'm really sorry that I didn't upload this.