19. THE DATING PROPOSAL

Book: The Dating Proposal
Author: imaginator33
Chapters read: 7

Book: The Dating ProposalAuthor: imaginator33Chapters read: 7

Wow! I totally loved it and I'm looking forward to read more.

Just like your previous book THE HITTER'S HIT LIST, I do not like the cover because the font, the colour scheme and the mood doesn't match at all. The blurb is quite descriptive and informative, I liked how it gave a good idea of what we're going to find inside the book.

I like the names of the chapters, they had some kind of witty gig in them, Crazy Rich American Mums and Psycho everywhere, everywhere for instance. I would say that the titles kept up my interest. Good job with that.

The story is about a woman, Quinn who struggles to be an actress and has recently lost a role. She is asked to date a playboy billionaire Ace but both are not interested in each other.

The plot is very strong and beautifully visualized. Even though at times I was confused with the characters, I could not but remain hitched to how beautifully the story was flowing.

Before reading, one might have a feeling of this story being a typical Wattpad billionaire romance (which it indeed is), but when one indulges in it, the story does not fail to capture one's heart. This is one of those stories which makes you feel good.

The dialogues are very precisely delivered. There is practically no grammatical mistakes that have caught my eyes other than some missing commas and periods.

The presentation is fine more or less.

The thing that I like to suggest to books like these is that you can put up a chapter for character aesthetics before you begin the story. It makes the story visually beautiful. And the thing that I'd say over and over is that please find a professional graphic designer for you. We have taehues and AlmostSamy in Dead Poet's Society who have cover shops of their own. You can go and find perfect covers for your books from there if you want.

•••

And I mark you,
8.5/10