10. CON SCIENCE, NOT CONSCIENCE

Book: Con science, not conscienceAuthor: aurum_autumnNo

Author: aurum_autumn
No. of chapters I've read: 5

This is one of the most beautifully written books that I've read in a while.

First thing first, I don't think I like the cover very much because it doesn't really give the vibe of the story plus it's bland and unattractive. But, I liked the description and found it short yet interesting.

Originally written for the ONC 2020, Con science, not conscience is a story that revolves around a woman named Angel who has supernatural powers of seeing human emotions in form of clouds above their heads.

Well, the plot is quite descriptive and self explanatory. I think you have done a great job with the title, it's absolutely superb. The x factor of this story is that you do not waste time upon unnecessary introductions and directly jump into the major point that is the con artist.

Complementary to Angel's character, Jay's character is well furnished and I found him a quite relevant side actor to Angel. You have delineated each character with perfection that none has been off track or out of the world.

The verbose was lucid and therefore comprehendible. This tiny prologue chapter that you have put up before starting the original story does help a lot. There has been almost no grammatical errors, even if there has been, there is chance of rectifying them with thorough revision.

It is a great thing that the story has qualified for ONC, all my good wishes are with you.

But the only thing that budges me is the cover. I'd suggest you to get some professional help, if you want, you can check out the cover shop by @AlmostSamy MOONBOW.

•••

And I mark you,
8

.5/10