13. NO ONE KILLED VENUS

Book: No one killed VenusAuthor: timesnew-romanChapters read: 13

Author: timesnew-roman
Chapters read: 13

First thing first, the cover is the only thing that I did not like. I think for a story like NO ONE KILLED VENUS, the cover should be more professionally made and beautified. The description outside the story is very well written. It gives a vivid description of the plot of the story. I totally liked it.

Coming to the story presentation, the way you divided the novel into parts, it was not only when catchy but also very witty of you. The presentation was one of the things I loved about your book besides the plot itself.

This story is extraordinarily written, hands down. One of the finest mystery drama I've ever read, NO ONE KILLED VENUS captures all the spheres: good plot, good characterization, good presentation, good words and above all the best attractive capacity.

You begin the story in third person narrative from the perspective of Kate Rodriguez and I felt it was an amazing way to introduce the readers to the story. Without beating around the bush, you've pointed to the crux of the story but at the same time hadn't made the readers feel less informed.

The words you used were crystal clear and adorned with hefty words that too had uplifted the quality of the writing. I've not found a single error and have thoroughly enjoyed the writing.

But the thing that budges me is the cover and I suppose you can take professional help for it. If you want, you can visit our sister account AlmostSamy 's cover shop MoonBow for help.

Overall, this story made my day.

•••

And I mark you...
9/10