16. PRIORITIES

Book: Priorities
Author: WomanBehindWords
Chapters read: 5

This could be a good story with a lot of views and votes but I will tell you why it is not

The first negative factor is the cover. The font is blurred out to that extent that the image and the title remains illegible. The description doesn't give out much information of what I am looking forward in this story. I just come across a woman named Anna and as if you've just wanted me to know about Anna and her broken heart.

Even though Priorities is the sequel of one of your books (as you've mentioned), it is your duty to give at least some details of what the reader would get in your story, in case he or she had not read the previous book.

You've put up a character's list, very well but that could be a little more aesthetic. The format looks very bland, giving an instant distaste.

The story was indeed well plotted despite the existence of some loopholes. The beginning of each chapter was beautiful and intersting. Even though you haven't described Anna's character in words, her actions and emotions define her which makes me believe that the writer has good grip in the character's behavioural aspect.

The grief was beautiful.

We found Anna reminiscing her past but the reason is obscure. It mystifies the plot and generates reader's interest.

The story goes on pretty well. The language is lucid and there is no mistake that has caught my attention. I was very happy with the chapter length, not too long, not very short.

I suggest you write a better description, improvise your plot a little so that the readers are aware of Anna's past at once.

Overall, it was a good book to review. I felt it was a little underrated. Your book deserves much more attention.

PS: change the cover.

•••

I mark you
7.5/10