19: Mingyu's day of shine

"Okay guys let's do this" Jungkook beamed.

Taehyung was already nervous of revealing himself to Jungkook. But right now it was time for another problem. Principal was going to randomly ask people to sing in front of him to see the progress. And Taehyung was nervous.

"Taehyung" Jungkook patted his back as he stood next to the nervous elder.

"Are you nervous?"

"A little bit kook" Tae nodded.

"Don't worry it's only Mingyu he's going to ask to sing" jungkook giggled.

"Why?" Tae gasped. He was relieved as he didn't practice the previous day.

"Princi thinks he only joined to cut classes"

"Ohhh" Tae smiled.

"He'll be here in 20" Yoongi announced as he took a seat next to Jungkook.

"Hyung you showed up" Jungkook laughed.

"Figured I'd practice with you all" Yoongi said disinterested.

"Jin hyung forced you didn't he?"

Yoongi mumbled a yes and Jungkook started giggling.

Taehyung was right next to them and tried his best to control his laugh.

Send text to Soulmatee

Me: guess who's here ?
Send

Taehyung giggled knowing his best friend is going to come running once he knows Yoongi is here.

Text from Soulmatee
Open Ignore

Soulmatee: Jungkook lol

Me: yep but I'm talking about sm1 elssss 🤪

Soulmatee: OH MY GOD!!! ARIANA GRANDE ISNT IT??? JUNGKOOK ACTUALLY KNOWS HER!!!???

Me: wait what

Soulmatee: not her then 🙄

Me: Min Yoongi you dumbhead

Soulmatee: WHAT!!!!! OH MY GOD TWOCE!! IM COMING!!!

Me: alright don't trip 🤪😂

~

"Mingyu" an authoritative voice shushed them.

"Good evening sir" Mingyu almost fell off his chair.

"Come on show me what you've learnt"

"Just me? Of course just me" Mingyu mumbled.

Principal walked to Jungkook and stood next to him. Yoongi and Taehyung went a row backwards.

"Sir we've been practicing everyday I'm sure he'll do well" Jungkook smiled awkwardly.

"Oh I'm sure Jungkook ah" Principal patted his back.

"Don't be surprised Principal treats Jungkook like his best friend" Yoongi rolled his eyes. Taehyung nodded and smiled seeing Jungkook was so awkward.

Mingyu started singing and damn his voice was good. He sang soulfully and principal smiled.

"I don't want to interrupt him but continue" Principal whispered to Jungkook and left. Mingyu saw the principal leaving but decided to finish the song.

When he finished everyone started clapping.

"So guys um continue practicing" Mingyu began. "Hey jungkook"