25: About Time

• Knock •

Jungkook got up from the sofa to let Hobi inside. "Hyung come in"

"Kook ah I'm so sorry I'm actually here to cancel.. Yoongi hyung needs me tonight"

"Oh is everything okay? What happened to hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing you need to worry about... What's that?" Hobi looked at the decoration supplies behind Jungkook.

"Oh that" Jungkook looked at it, "It's for my plan tomorrow"

"Good luck Jungkookie" Hobi ruffled his hair and left.

Jungkook went back to the sofa and looked at the supplies. He was going to decorate the living room and set up a table in the middle. A small cosy date for Tae and him. But now that his friends weren't going to come, he had extra work so he began with the decorations.

• Knock •

"Hyung came back?" Jungkook wondered and opened the door.

"Hey"

"Tae? What are you doing here?"

"I'm early for my date so I figured.."

"Uh sure come in" Jungkook scratched his neck.

Taehyung handed a movie to Jungkook asking him to play it. Jungkook was puzzled but obeyed and Taehyung went to the kitchen.

He was back with two bowls of popcorn and a pack of treats.

"Won't you be late?" Jungkook asked taking his Bowl of popcorn.

"Nope" Tae smiled and looked around, "what's with the decorations?"

"Oh nothing" Jungkook brushed it off.

The movie began and at one point Tae rested his head on Jungkook's shoulders. Jungkook didn't mind of course.

After the movie ended, "Hm what else do you do on a date?" Tae asked Jungkook.

"Um I don't know... Wait what?"

"What? You're clueless!" Tae whined.

"What about the other guy?" Jungkook asked trying hard not to smile.

"There's no other guy! It's you! but you don't want me, do you? You didn't even cuddle while watching the movie" Tae looked down.

"Oh my god Tae.. I thought I lost you. All these decorations were for you, for our date tomorrow.. I'm so sorry baby. Since we never spoke about us I thought maybe you didn't like me anymore I'm sorry.. Gosh I'm so stupid"

"You're not" Tae pouted.

Jungkook stepped closer to Tae and took Tae's hands into his own. "I don't know if this is too soon, but I love you Tae. You're amazing and you also take care of me. I just love everything about you, Kim Taehyung. Would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Yes! I'd love to" Tae hugged Jungkook.

"Kookie.." Tae said nuzzling into Jungkook's chest.

"Yes Tae?"

"I love you too"

Jungkook stepped back to look at Taehyung and they kissed all the while smiling wide like they cute dorks they were.

~

~

~

And that's how two fun loving dorks began their journey as a couple and lived a happy loving life together!