5.0

Dani

Did I ever
Ask you to take me to go
Shopping in Paris or go
Sailing overseas and just
Drape me in Gucci? No
All I ever asked was you to
Pick up the phone when you alone
All I ever asked was you to
Show me some love, kisses and hugs
No, I never had an issue
Go to the club with your boys, baby, I
Never wanted you to stay too long
Just wanted you to show me off
So won't you say my name, say my name, If you claim you want me
It ain't no thang
You acting kinda shady
You ain't been calling me baby, oh
Boy, you can go and stop playing games
Playing games

I sung to myself in front of my mirror. I was in my room being sad for no reason. My period has literally been killing me for the past 2 days. Another reason why I'm sad is because I didn't get to talk to Mikey yesterday. I can't go on my morning run so that makes it worse.

I heard knock on the door. "Go away" I yelled. Despite saying that the door still opened. "D c'mon you can't stay in the room all day" I heard P say then I felt a dip in the bed. "I know Imma go take a shower" I pulled the covers off of me. "Good dog" he patted my head then ran out when I threw my lotion at him.

Philix
I went back to my room and sat on the bed. I know my sister and I know what's going to cheer her up. I sighed and pulled out my phone.

Dani

I got out of the shower feeling energized and refreshed. I looked around my room and decided I was going to clean it. I lit my  incense and put on my 80/90's playlist. The first song on was candy rain and that instantly got me to cleaning. I was so focused I didn't even see Mikey standing at my doorway.

"Shit" I dropped the mirror cleaner clutching my chest. "You tryna kill me?" I asked making him laugh. "It's not funny" I smacked his chest. "Sorry I didn't call you yesterday I was with Marvin, I don't get to hang out with him often" he told me. I know his schedule makes it hard for him to hang out with his siblings. "It's aight I understand" I sat on my bed.

"Anyways P told me you were feeling down so I got you some stuff to help you feel better" he said running out of my room. He came back in with a bunch of my favorite candy and some movies. "That's not it" he runs out one more time. I heard pitter patter making me confused until a saw the cutest pit bull puppy run in. I squeled hugging Mikey.

He picked up the puppy and placed him in my lap

He picked up the puppy and placed him in my lap. There was a bow with a note around his collar saying 'open me', I did just that and the note said 'Will you be my girlfriend?' My hand flew over my mouth and I looked up at Mikey. I moved the puppy off my lap and jumped onto Mikey wrapping my legs around him. I leaned in and game him a long, passionate kiss. "Yess I'll be your girlfriend" I told him and he smiled.

"What's his name?" I asked letting his head. "Milo, we just got him yesterday" he replied. We were cuddling on my bed when I remembered something.
"I'll be back" I got up and went to P's room. He was standing in front of his tv playing 2k so I took that chance to hug him. "Thank you for calling Mikey to cheer me up your the best" I mumbled into his shoulder. "Your welcome" he kissed my forehead and I made my way out. "Y'all bighead asses bet not be doing nothing nasty" he yelled making me laugh.

XXXXX

We were watching a movie but I couldn't focus because I felt eyes burning into the side of my face. "What?" I asked chuckling and smiling. "I can't stare at what's mine?" He asked making my stomach flip. "Say it again" I traced my fingers over his jawline. "You mine" he said leaning in placing his lips on mine.

"Aight cut that shit out" P yelled throwing a toy basketball at Mikey's head. We pulled apart and busted out laughing.

♧ ● ♧ ● ♧ ● ♧

"Stopppp" I said pushing Mikey. We were in the kitchen making cookies but he wasting everything. "Ok ok chill" he said when I started hitting him. "Can you get me a plate from the top shelf?" I asked. When he turned around I had to do a double take. "What you doing wit all dat ass lemme touch it" I smacked him butt making him grab my wrist. He started twisting it making me wince.

"Nah you hate when I grab yours but you can grab mine" he picked me up sitting me on the counter. "Cause you be on that aggressive shit, it be hurting" I said pulling him between my legs. "Sorry I can't help it" he said like it was my fault. We started kissing but was quickly interrupted by the smoke alarm. "My cookies" I whined seeing smoke come from the oven.

Author's note
Ahh he finally asked. What y'all think of this chapter? Vote and comment.