10.0

Vote and comment

Philix

"Can you please stop?" I heard making me wake up. I looked at my clock and saw that it was 2 in the morning and scrunched up my face. I opened my door and went into D's room where the noise was coming from. She stood in her doorway as my mom went through her closet and drawers. "What are you doing mom?" I asked. She gave me a glare telling me to leave it alone.

I shrugged went downstairs to get a snack. I decided to go in the basement and play my game. Mikey and kailen joined with me. "What y'all doing up?" Mikey asked. "D and ma dukes woke me up" I said eating some more of my popcorn. "Damn they still going at it?" Kailen asked. "Yep" I popped the p. "Hey brother in law" this nigga Marvin said.

"Dude go to sleep" Mikey groaned. I heard a loud thump which meant that Mikey probably hit him in some way. We stayed up on the game until morning and decided that everybody would come over here seeing that Dani probably won't be able to go anywhere. I took a nap until they got here.

________

"Wake yo ass up" I felt a hard hit to my back. "Damn kailen you didn't have to hit me that hard" I said. "That was Monroe" he sucked his teeth. "I knew you was a man" I muttered and she smacked the back of my head. I had to look at her like she was crazy. "Anyway let's go somewhere" I said. Mikey went to go get Dani while we went downstairs.

Mikey

Dani's parents weren't around today and I know she had a rough night so we were going to get her out of the house. Walking into her room I squinted my eyes because she keeps her room dark like a cave. I peeled back the curtains that covered her windows. I looked around and her room was completely trashed all her pictures and posters were pulled off of the wall.

She was laying down with the covers up to her face, I knew the wasn't sleep though. "Dani c'mon were going somewhere" I shook her. "Go without me" she waved me off. I picked her up and picked her clothes out and she got dressed. We went downstairs with everybody else. "Damn did y'all find Monroe some estrogen up there?" Philix asked making us all laugh.

We decided to take my car for some reason so that meant I had to drive. Dani was in the passenger seat and Philix, Kailen, and Monroe were in the back. I was counting down until someone said something because I do have a small BMW really only 2 people should be in the back. "Mooovvvee" P said to Monroe.

"I'm barely touching you" she said. "Your whole elbow is in my side" he complained. They started fighting with each other and kailen brought Monroe on to his lap separating them. "That's more like it" he kicked his feet onto Monroe's lap and they started fighting again. We made it to my house and my mom's car was gone so I was hoping she took my siblings with her.

Dani

We got out of the car and made our way into Mikey's house. I felt arms around me. "Bae you didn't tell me you was comming over" I already knew that it was Marvin. Mikey turned around and started walking towards us making Marvin's hand come off of me and he hid behind me. I laughed as we all went into the kitchen. Mikey always has the best snacks. "Aye grab me a popsicle" kailen told me already knowing what I was doing. I threw him his popsicle and get roe her favorite gummies. "Good looks" they both mumbled at the same time.

We started to watch a movie in the living room until philix started talking. "Why am always in between y'all?" He asked pointing at me and Mikey then Roe and Kailen. "Cause to ain't got no girlfriend" I said. "Yea but I got all the hoes" he said dusting off his shoulder. "All you do is play videos in the basement shut up" I said hitting. "Y'all gone stop hitting me too with y'all man hands" he sneered at me and roe. "Shut up bitch" she leaned up and smacked the back of me his head making him yelp. We all bust out laughing. "Girly ass scream" Kailen muttered still laughing.

~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~

"Can you stop?" I whined as Mikey messed with my hair. We went up to his room because everybody else was starting to get annoying. "CaN yOu StOp?" he mocked me. I pulled his hair making me mess with mine. He started tickling me making my grip on his hair loosen, once I calmed down I went into his bathroom across the hall.

Since he wanted to mess with me I decided to mess with him. I got his favorite curl cream used some of it for my hair then emptied the rest into the trash. He won't be messing with me when he has to pay 30 dollars for curl cream. When I opened the door to the bathroom I almost had a heart attack. He was leaning on the door way with one arm above his hand and one foot crossed over the other.

"What do you want Marvin" I laughed because he can never leave me alone. "I want you girl stop playin" he said making me laugh even harder. "I'm forreal" he smacked his lips. At this point it was getting hard for me to control my breathing. I eventually calmed down and got back into Mikey's room. He was laying down on his phone most likely on Instagram.

I sat in front of him and waited for him to talk to me. When he continued to scroll on his phone I got mad. I figured there was no other option left but to aggravate him. I started to poke his sides and nothing. I clicked my tongue against the roof of my mouth...nothing. I even got on top of him and all he did was grab my butt and continue scrolling. I only had one trick left and if this didn't work I don't know what would. I flicked my nails against eachother and he finally looked my way to give me the meanest glare possible.

I pushed his phone out of his hands and started to kiss him. He flipped us over so that he was in top. He moved down to my neck and kissed my collar bone. I was just hoping that no one busted in here. I didn't hear any noise downstairs so I hoped that they had calmed down.

As if on que I start to hear noise. "That's why you built like a man" someone yelled which was most likely Philix. "Ow, ow get him off of me" he kept yelling making me snicker. I had a feeling that Monroe was beating him up bad.

Author's note

Philix is a whole fool. Did y'all like this chapter?