9.0

Vote and comment

Dani

I yelled. Mikey was letting me drive his car to this place I've been wanting to go for the last month. "Mama focus on the road, you know what happened last time" he groaned running his hand down his face. "Chill that squirrel came out of nowhere" I joked side eyeing him. "Man just drive" he smacked his teeth. He really got one more time to talk to me like that.

We finnaly got to the place and as soon as I parked he jumped out the car. "Thank you Jesus I didnt think I was going to make it" he yelled to the sky. I got out slamming the door. We were at this huge park, it was basically a big carnival. They had games and life size chess and an indoor skating rink.

"C'mon" I pulled him towards the games. "I bet you can't beat me" he said as we came to a shooting game. He paid the man that looked like they didn't want to be here and we grabbed the guns. There was no way I was going to let him beat me. We were pretty close so it didn't take much for me to get directly in front of him. "Am I doing it right?" I asked him leaning forward. I could tell he was looking at my ass because he stopped shooting.

I laughed as I shot my last shot and won the game. "You think that's funny?" He asked and when I nodded my head he smacked my ass hard as hell. "Ow heavy ass hands" I pushed him away from me. "You can't be saying that like you don't hit like a man" he said. We went to the skating rink next.

We got our sizes and got on the floor. I was a pro skater but Mikey not too much. He got so mad when a kid sped by him making him fall. It was hilarious. We got tired after a while and decided to get ice cream to cool us down. We went outside and sat under a tree.

I knew that before I left this place I wanted to take some pictures. We sat in silence eating our cones. "Do you ever miss being home?" He asked out of nowhere. "Yea I miss my family and just the vibe down there. I felt like I'll always be there in some way but San Ysidro has been great. Everything I need is kind of already here" I said looking at the sun that was setting.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I got a text from my familie's group chat saying that I needed to come home. They wouldn't tell me what it was about even though I kept asking. Mikey offered to drive me home so I let him. We pulled up to my house and parked. I just stared at the front door not wanting to go in.

"I'll call you later aight mamas" Mikey said and I nodded. I kissed him and opened the door getting out. As I approached the door all I could her was yelling and commotion. I used my key to unlock it hoping I didn't make too much noise so I could sneak to my room but it didn't work at all.

"And you" my mom pointed at me, she was red in the face probably from yelling. "Who told you to stay out ALL DAY? You didn't even tell anyone where you were going" she said making my face twist up. "Actually I asked my father for permission to leave and I told both of you where I was going HOURS before I left" I explained calmly hoping she would get off my case.

"Who were you with anyway? It seems like you never want your friends around here so you always leave" she said. "My friends practically live here their over so much. And I was with Mikey so it doesn't even matter" I said making my way to the kitchen. Her, my dad and Philix follow me. "Imma need you to stop stealing my friends kailen isn't interesting enough" Philix said and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Don you let our daughter leave the house with random boys? We don't even know this kid" my mother gave my father a disgusted look. "Wrong I've known him for atleast a year and he's a good kid I don't have a problem with them dating" he said making my jaw drop to the floor. "Dating?" She asked. I knew not to say anything, that would just make it worse.

"I knew to little fast ass was doing something you ain't got no business doing" she said. "First I'm not fast. Second I'm surprised you even care y'all aren't even here half the time" I sassed. "You disrespectful bitch" she huffed.

"If you're going to call me a bitch atleast put bad in front of it" I quoted tik tok, flipped my hair and walked up the stairs. "My way (my way my way)" I heard Philix say following me making me laugh. "I can't believe she just came for you like that" he said. "I know she just wanted me to check her" we did our handshake before going into our rooms.

_________________

"Damn she really said that?" Mikey asked on facetime. "Yea and it just came out of nowhere" I said. "Shit" I hissed. I was painting my toes while on the phone and I accidently knocked over the bottle. "Heyy elle" Marvin yelled into the phone. "Hey Marv" I smiled. "When you gonna break up with Mikey and get with a real one?" He asked rubbing his chest.

"Never nigga" Mikey pushed him out of the camera. I shook my head laughing. We stayed in the phone as long as possible before my mother barged in and took my phone away from me.

Author's note
Did y'all like this chapter? What would y'all like to see more of?