6.0

Dani

"Stop" I said coming out from the closet. Today I was hanging out at Mikey's house and I thought that it would be a good idea to bring water guns but I quickly realized it wasn't. Mikey and Marvin started teaming up on me and now my clothes are soaked. "Y'all leave her alone" his little sister said from the couch.

They put their guns down and we went into the kitchen. I stood up and they sat down because they weren't wet. "Wow y'all ruined my clothes" I said eating some pineapple. "C'mon" Mikey said pulling my hand. He led me upstairs to his room. This was my first time seeing his room and it wasn't what I expexted. He had SLAM posters all over his room and a Aliyah poster on his wall.

He went through his drawer and got some clothes for me to change into. "Turn around" even though he's seen me in my workout bra I don't want him looking. He chuckled and turned around. I peeled my wet shirt off and put his on, it smelled so good. My biker shorts weren't that wet so I kept them on and put sweats over them. I tapped his shoulder so he would turn around.

He faced me and smiled wide "you look good in my clothes" he said. "Well good because I wasn't planning on giving this back" I said matter of factly. He laughed pulling my body into him. He started kissing me and I snaked my arms around his neck. He backed up until he was laying on the bed and I was on top of him. "Aight y'all stop I'm coming in" we heard Marvin yell as he banged on the door. We separated and I went to go unlock the door.

He saw me lay back down. "Mhm mhm shame" he said shaking his head at us and Mikey threw a pillow at his face. They started to play 2k while I scrolled through Instagram. "You suck" I said pushing Mikey off the bed and took his controller. He was with the rockets and Marvin was with the spurs. Big sean's I don't fuck with you played from my phone and I paused the game.

"Hello" I put the phone to my ear. "Wassup D" I heard my cousin trey say. "Why you calling bighead?" He never calls me out of the blue. "Me and Jada in town and we going by yo house to eat." He said. "Everybody gonna be there?" I asked and he said yes. "Aight I'm bout to be there in 20" I hung up and felt Mikey look at me out the corner of my eye. I got up and put my shoes on. "Where you going?" He asked as he pushed Marvin out then blocked the door.

I had a feeling he didn't want me to leave because he heard a guys voice but he didn't know that he was my cousin. "My cousins are in town and we're having dinner at my house" I grabbed my wet shirt. "Aight" he said dryly and moved out the way. "I'll call you later" I kissed his cheek then walked out.

I'm so happy my family is in town. We all grew up in Houston but me and P moved when we were young. I love San Ysidro but I miss Houston so much. I'm closer to Trey than Jada. She's always had something against me. Pulling into the driveway I saw multiple cars and bbq smoke from the backyard. I opened the door and saw trey, I ran and gave him a hug. "Dont let all the air out, what's wrong with you?" My mom asked rhetorically popping me in the back of the head. I rolled my eyes and closed the front door.

We all got settled down in the basement away from all the adults. We were watching the saints play the dolphins. Even though I'm from Houston my dad's from new Orleans so we root for the saints and pelicans too, especially since Zion and Zo are there. "Where was you coming from?" T asked looking back at me. Before I could say anything P answered for me. "Her boyfriends house" he yelled like the snitch he is.

"Who is he?" He asked when I answered Mikey Williams jada's eyes popped out of her head. "At least he can ball" Trey said. Almost everyone in our family has played or is playing sports. "He ain't all that" Jada said. When I said almost everyone plays sports I meant her she's a fucking cheerleader.

"Y'all get up here foods ready" I heard grandma yell from upstaors. We all raced to get our plates. "Aht aht little kids go first" my mom stopped us. Me and Philix looked at her like she was crazy, like bump them kids. We all prayed together then took our normal spots at the dinner table.

After eating me, my dad, Philix, and Trey went to the park to play basketball. Trey got stuck with my dad who swears he was as good as MJ. Me and P were literally sweeping them. Trey was the only thing keeping them alive.

When we got home it was time for them to go back to their hotel and obviously we asked to stay over their and the grownups just decided to stay at our house. The whole time we were in the room Jada was in the corner on her phone talking shit. I decided to call Mikey to tell him goodnight but he wanted to get out the house so he was on his way now.

I was scrolling through Instagram when a knock came on the door. Philix opened the door and called up Mikey. Jada literally got across the room like her ass was on fire. "Hi I'm jada" she tuck her hand out and he just looked at it moving past her. "Hi" I got up and hugged him. "Hey" he kissed my forehead.

"Trey this is Mikey, Mikey this is my cousin Trey" I said and they stared at each other before calling up. We spent the rest of the night messing around with eachother.

Author's note
D

id y'all like this? Jada was lowkey getting on my nerves. Vote and comment.

-J✌