11

Excuse any mistakes 💛

Janet

I woke up with Toni arms wrapped tightly around me and her head rested on my shoulder.

Last night had to be some of the best sleep I ever had. I honestly wanted to move in with her and spend every night like last night just to fall asleep in her arms like this.

"Mhh GoodMorning." She kissed my cheek, letting go but I held her there.

"GoodMorning Toni." I smiled feeling her muzzle her head back in my neck as she kissed that too.

"Uh Uh your stomach growling, what you want for breakfast?"

"Oh hush, and I don't know."

"Mhm, you want take out or you want me to cook?"

"You can cook, I wanna watch."

"Ight, come on." She moved getting up, putting on some shorts and shirt. I don't understand why she puts on clothes and she ain washed yet that mean she gotta wash extra clothes. Just doesn't make sense to me, she could've put on a simple robe or something but nah she puts on clean clothes.

I grabbed my unicorn slippers going downstairs behind her. I sat at the island watching her gather all she needed for breakfast.

"Alright J lemme show you how it's done."

"You act like I can't cook."

"I never said you couldn't."

"Anyways cause you trynna be funny, what we having?"

"Uh I call it Toni's special."

"What that consist of."

"My secrets. Sit back and relax you gone be alright."

"I better be."

"Mhm, Janet there was something I wanted to ask you last night but never got round to the words cause you wanted to watch that damn scary movie." She poured the pancake batter in the waffle maker turning around to me.

"It was good won't it?" I grinned as she snarled

"No and you went to sleep."

"No I didn't, you kept jumping."

"Lies!"

"Yes you did."

"The hell with it, I won't scared. Ian never scared."

"But you were last night."

"Whatever." I laughed as she made a face seeming to be annoyed.

"What were you gonna ask me though."

"Uh right, I like you a lot really I do. I think the world of you and you're really the most beautiful person I've ever met and uh I was wondering would you be my girlfriend."

"Come here." She took the waffles out then the eggs sitting them in the table, coming around to me.

"Yea Wassuh."

"Bend down lemme whisper sumn."

"What." I pulled her in kissing her, she grabbed my neck.

"I was waiting for you to ask me that." I smiled as she kissed me again.

"So is that a yes?"

"Of course."  She smiled turning her attention back to our breakfast.

"Alright this ain't no Huddle House but it's way better." She had a little special grits eggs pancakes a lil orange juice on the side.