Prologue

3rd Pov

On a ship, in direction of Japan. Inside of it, is one of the great student of a famous school of admiral. He is (Y/N)(L/N). He study to become a great and respected admiral but when he come back at his country after the end of WW1, they do not accept him. He decide then to begin a new life, far away, in the Empire of Japan.

He was infront of the ship, looking at the island he saw infront of him.

(Y/N): New life, here I come

Timeskip

(Y/N) go out of the ship, but he was expected by some japanese. They go toward him

(The talk will be in japanese but I will wrote in english)

Japanese 1: You

(Y/N) stop infront of him

Japanese 1: Are you (Y/N)(L/N) from (Country Name) ?

(Y/N): Yes

Japanese 1: Can you follow us, the Emperor know you arrival and ask us to guide you to him

(Y/N): I follow you

The Japanese walk and (Y/N) follow him, surrounded by the other to prevent him to escape. After few times, they arrive infront of the Emperor Palace. 

They go enter inside and go infront of the door.

Japanese 1: The Emperor is waiting for you

(Y/N) nod. The Japanese open the door and (Y/N) enter. Inside he saw some Japaneses in ranks and some officer of the navy. The Emperor look at him on a chair in the shadow (If you watch the Last Samurai it's like the first meeting with the Emperor). 

He walk toward the Emperor until he was at a good distance. He then bow. The one who speak for the Emperor begin

Japanese: The Emperor knew you will arrive on his land. He ask why ? Why, someone like you decide to come here ?

(Y/N): I was studying in a famous school for admiral. I was the bast from all the school. When I finish my study, I return to my country, and they reject me. I then decide to begin a new life in this country but it is the will of the Emperor, if I stay here or no.

The Emperor get up from his chair. (Y/N) bow to respect the Emperor.

Hirohito: You are welcome in my Empire

(Y/N): Thanks Emperor

Hirohito: I want to ask you something else

He lift his hand, (Y/N) stop bow

Hirohito: I know who you are, you see Admiral Yamamoto 

(Y/N) turn the head to see him nod at him

Hirohito: Told me of your skills, I already know how competent you are. When my spies told me that you come here, I wanted to speak with you.

(Y/N) nod

Hirohito: I wanted to know if you agree to join our navy

(Y/N) go on his knees

(Y/N): I wanted this, I wanted to be in the navy. You, Emperor, who kindly accept me in your Empire. I will accept your offer, I would die for you and this Empire.

He finish with his head on the ground.

Hirohito nod to the one who speak for him before returning on his chair

Japanese: You can get up

(Y/N) get up politely

Japanese: The Admiral Yamamoto will guide you toward the navy HeadQuarters. Welcome to the Empire