Chapter 3

(Y/N) Pov

Years has passed since the creation of Crimson Axis. The objective of this new formed alliance is to grab some Siren technologies, replivate it and use it to protect the humanity and become the first power of the world. 

Since our departure, the tension between us and Azur Lane grow. Surprisingly, Iris Orthodoxy who seems to be a peaceful nation, serving god, the government was a false one known by the population but unknown to Azur Lane, they contact us to tell us they want to join our Alliance as The Iris Empire.

Of course we accept and keep our mouth close about the new government of Iris Orthodoxy. This nation is highly protected to prevent the change of his political regime. The Iris Empire was create by the Emperor Napoléon 1st and his Empire scared the Royal Navy that do everything they can to destroy his Empire and one day, they beat the Emperor and recreate Iris Orthodoxy. 

It seems the population anger against the outsider power to dictate his will grow to finally explode and recreate the Empire but hiding their new Empire because of the lack of Allies.

We help them to recreate their Navy. By doing this we can now have an advantage on the Royal Navy and their fleet. The Sakura Empire will take in charge the fleet of the Eagle Union. Dragon Empery and Northern Union do not contact us so we conclude they stay in Azur Lane. Sardegna Empire also decide to join us.

The tension grow until I receive on my desk that one of my convoy who transported civilian was sink by an Eagle Union Torpedo. The answer of this action was, they thought this convoy got siren weapons.

When I look at this paper, my anger explode. The Eagle and the Royal Navy. Two nations who thought they are invincible because of their navy and their influence on the World. I call for a secret meeting with my allies.

On a secret room, I was with the commander of the Iris Empire named Napoléon the 4th, Sardegna Empire named Benoti Mussoloni and Ironblood.

(Y/N): I think you know why I call you for this meeting

Otto: The attack on this convoy sink by the Eagle Union

(Y/N): Exactly, this attack was against my country, killing civilian just because they thought it was a siren weapon convoy. Who do they think they are!

Napoléon: When you give so much power to a nation for a long time, they abuse of it

Benoti: Is-it time ?

(Y/N): I think it is. The time has come, execute the order 66

Cut!

Take 2

(Y/N): I think it is. The war between Azur Lane and Crimson Axis will begin if all of us are agree.

I get up

(Y/N): I am for a war

Otto get up

Otto: Me too

Napoléon get up

Napoléon: It's time for us to show our true identity 

Benoti get up

Benoti: I agree

(Y/N): So from this day, the war between them and us has officialy begin

We leave the room and go to our respective nation.

Timeskip

Once I was at the Sakura Empire Base. I decided to do a speech. Every shipgirl decided to hear me

(Y/N): The Eagle Union has commited a crime. The crime of slaughtering our people just over a thought. This cannot be ignored by us. That's why, I ask for everyone of you to be ready. Today is the beginning of a war between them and us. The Eagle Union think they are unreachable, we will make them fall from their pedestal. We will show the world, that we can survive only by using the siren technology agains themselves

The shipgirls applaud. I then go see Akagi, Kaga and Amagi.

(Y/N): I want you to attack the base of Peal Harbor, I learned that every shipgirls of Eagle Union and Royal Navy will be their. Destroy as much as you can the Base. Take with you the mass product siren ships. But you have to come back alive. The three of you

Amagi/Akagi/Kaga: Hai, shikikan. We will not fail you

(Y/N): I know you won't

They leave and go toward the base

(Y/N): I prepare everything for the next battle. When they will learn we do war, I will be on the battlefield, this attack is an exception.