Chapter 4

3rd Pov

In the Pacific, at the island of Hawai, inside the base of Pearl Harbor. The ships of the Eagle Union and some of the Royal Navy is coming inside. The commanders of Eagle Union is also here. Some shipgirls of Eagle Union meet other from the Royal Navy as well as the Royal Navy shipgirls meet Eagle Union shipgirls.

The commander Jack Nimitz when arrive decide to go already inside his office. He took on it some documents where it read "Death of japanese civilian by Eagle Union forces, beginning of a new war ?"

Jack: Beginning of a New War, our country already win one time, we can do it a second time. And what is so difficult about leading a fleet or doing a war between humans.

Meanwhile 

Not far from the base on a rock, there is Amagi, Akagi and Kaga looking at it.

Akagi: Just like the past, right Amagi-nee-sama

Amagi: Yes, it is 

Kaga: We can take our revenge 

Amagi: Don't let your emotion take your judgement Kaga. If we let our vengeance out, we can loose this new war quick.

Akagi: Amagi-nee-sama, you are a tactician

Amagi: I learn from the best

They understand that the person she talk about is (Y/N). His tactics was great, mix with Yamamoto tactics it was a great duo.

Amagi: Let's not wait Azur Lane.

Akagi: Do we have to worry about the commander Nimitz ?

Amagi: No, from what shikikan said, he is not like his father, (Y/N) said by just hearing his voice, he never lead a fleet or more, don't have the skills to lead a fleet.

Kaga: Shikikan is really impressive

Amagi: Just like the past. When think about it, it make me sad to think he was rejected because his country didn't need him as admiral or commander.

Akagi: Another possibility to show the world of his power.

The fog appear and the mast produced siren ship appear.

In Azur Lane base

The shipgirl hear the alert of an siren attack. The shipgirls transform into their rigging and begin to shoot at the siren ships who enter their base. In the fog the 1st carrier division look at them fighting.

Amagi: Impressive, but they fight without orders. 

Akagi: With correct orders, they would have already beat the sirens ships without problem

Kaga: It show how much the commander is unskill

Amagi: I wanted a good fight of tactician but it seems my wish was not answered

Akagi: You can play with (Y/N) at shogi

Amagi: After the success of the mission

After some time pass, they decide to speak

Amagi: Well done Azur Lane, we thought you would destroy those siren ships...

The shipgirls look at the fog ans ee exit from them three aircraft carrier

Cleveland: No way. They wouldn't do that

Amagi: With more ease.

Kaga: We are really dissapointed

Akagi: Not by you but by your commander who don't give good orders.

Amagi: Crimson Axis declare war against Azur Lane. First carrier division Amagi

Akagi: First Carrier Division Akagi

Kaga: First Carrier Division Kaga

Amagi/Akagi/Kaga: Behold and tremble.

They launch their planes who is cover of red and blue fires. The shipgirls look in fear, against them was the First Carrier Division, the most powerful Carrier Division of the Sakura Empire. With them the Flagship of the well known Commander (L/N).

The shipgirls shoot at the planes with diffilcuties, the planes of Akagi and Kaga was fighting the shipgirls while Amagi's planes launch their bombs at the base. 

Amagi: Not so much to worry

She then saw the planes of Akagi and Kaga destroy by Spitfire. She look at a girl with a Unicorn

Amagi: A light aircraft carrier. Kaga

Kaga look at Amagi

Kaga: Yes Amagi-nee-sama

Amagi: Could you take care of this carrier.

She look at the girl with aUnicorn who now fly in the sky with her Unicorn

Kaga: Such a lean body, she is not much of a meal. But a prey is a prey.

Her mask burn and her aircraft carrier transform into a giant fox with nine tails. The shipgirls look surprised by the giant fox appearance.

Unicorn try to damage the fox by launching Spitfire at it but they destroy by fireball coming his tails. Unicorn inside the many fireballs has difficulties to dodge them until she get shot and fall on the water.

The fox approach her about to eat her until a eagle go through the fox,they saw a carrier approaching  and they knew who it is.

Cleveland: That ship...

Akagi: An Eagle Union aircraft carrier... Is that who I think it is ?

Amagi eyes are close but a smile can be see.

Amagi: A powerful ship but useless without good orders. 

Akagi: The Grey Ghost, the Great E

Kaga: So it's you.

Amagi open her eyes and look at Enterprise. Enterprise look at her with anger

Amagi: What, not happy to see me again.

She said nothing as her ship transform into her rigging. She attack the fox of Kaga and run toward it, once she is about to fire her arrow at Kaga chest 

Enterprise: It's over

Amagi aura begin to glow in Yellow. Kaga aura then glow in Yellow and when Enterprise launch her arrow, Kaga dissapear and appear behind her. Her speed was increase that nobody so her moving.

Enterprise eyes go widen and she then look at Amagi with smirk at her. Kaga then kick her toward the water.

Amagi: Kaga it's over

Kaga: Why Amagi-nee-sama, we can still fight them

Amagi: Our orders was too destroy the base

She look at the base who was now burning, a lot of building collapse.

Amagi: Our objective has been completed

Kaga: Fine

Her fox dissapear and return as her ships. Enterprise is help by Cleveland, they look at them

Amagi: Our objective has been complete.

Akagi: See you next time Azur Lane fufufu~

Kaga: Dissapointed

Cleveland: Why do you attack us

Amagi look at her 

Amagi: Never attack citizen of our Empire thinking that their will be no consequence.

They are joined by two ship. The Azur Lane shipgirls eyes go wide as they saw on it the flag of Iris Empire. The ship was Jean Bart and Richelieu.

Jean Bart: Hello Amagi

Richelieu: Bonjour (Hello)

Amagi: Jean Bart, Richelieu, , what a pleasure to see you again. Do you go with us.

Jean Bart: We are order to.

They nod and the ships leave inside the fog.