Chapter 3: In Your Place

Previously:
    Jungkook woke up, thinking it was all a bad dream. He looked around the apartment, but when he couldn't find you, tears filled his eyes. He immediately regretted not believing you, and everything he said.

|||•|||•|||
*Hong Kong, China*
     You decided to stay in Hong Kong for a while. Most of your stuff was still in Seoul, and you knew you wouldn't be able to survive with only what you brought with you.
    It was a clear choice to go back to Seoul, but you didn't want to see Jungkook. You didn't want to bother Jungkook. With no place else to go, you brought yourself back to the airport.
You were in China for a few days, so maybe Jungkook would have given up looking for you. A voice disturbed your thoughts. "Excuse me, miss" The voice was deep, and quite soothing. You looked at where it came from, which was beside you.
"Oh, hi!" You responded.
The guy was around Jungkook's age, but a solid six inches taller than you. He was dark black hair, and brown eyes.
"I was just checking if you were okay." He paused. "Are you okay?"
You didn't realize that tears starting flooding your eyes from when you were thinking of what you were going to do.
"Yes. I'm perfectly fine." You told him. "Thank you for checking."
"No problem! By the way, my mane is Kim Taehyung." He said with a smile on his face.
"My name is Lee Y/N." You replied, also with a smile.
You had forgotten about Jungkook, and the pain he caused you. This new person is already in Jungkook's place.
*Y/N POV*
When Jungkook and I met, we absolutely hated each other. He was always teasing me in middle school, and I always tried to avoid him. We were put in detention together near the end of our freshman year for arguing none stop, and that's when we started to hate each other less and less.
Now I dislike him again. But this time someone else is here to make me forget about it, and we didn't start by hating each other.

.....Thank you.....Kim Taehyung...