Chapter 4: "I Know Him.."

Previously:
Now I dislike him again. But this time someone else is here to make me forget about it, and we didn't start by hating each other.

.....Thank you.....Kim Taehyung...

|||•|||•|||•|||•|||•|||•|||
*Y/N POV*
     It only happened that Taehyung and I had the same flight back to Seoul. We didn't have seats even close to each other, but since we didn't have any plans for the short flight back to Seoul, we exchanged numbers and had a very strange conversation; but strange in a good way.
     When we got off the flight I saw Taehyung waiting. "Hey Tae!" I said when I saw him. Hey smiled at the nickname. "Hey Y/N!" He replied, "so, where you headed to?" I turned to look at the where to go next and back at him before responding. "I have to go get some stuff from my old apartment, then find a hotel to stay in until I find a place to stay.."
      He was quite confused at my words. "If you don't mind me asking, what do you mean? When we were on the plane, you said that you were coming home; and can't you just stay in your old apartment until you find a place to stay?" With that, I explained the situation, and who Jungkook was without mentioning Jungkook's name at all.
       "What's his name?" Taehyung as curiously. I didn't want to say or hear his name, but I guess I have no choice.
"J-Jungkook...."
*Taehyung POV*
      Hearing his name again shocked me. I hadn't seen him since middle school. At the time he was bullying some girl; I don't really remember her name, but I do remember that I felt bad for her.
     "What wrong,Taehyung?" Y/N asked, bringing me out of my thoughts. "I..." I began.

       "I know him....."