Chapter 9: Going Back Home

Previously:
I carefully twisted the handle to her room, pushing the door a bit so I could get in. She was still in her sleep, and looked so peaceful. I realized I was staring, so I quickly shook it off and walked up to her. Our quiet breaths were the only sounds filling the quiet room. I sat on the floor, my head resting on the edge of the bed.
       "Wake up.." I whispered, trying to wake her up quickly, but gently. After all, I can't let the food get cold. Who would let should a thing happen? She slowly opened her eyes. "Go away." She said sternly, and turned the other way.

This was going to be a long day.

|||•|||•|||•|||•|||•|||•|||

*2:57 P.M. - Y/N POV*
I finally decided what I would do, since I couldn't stay with Tae forever. I'd have to face him sooner or later. I walked downstairs and see the tall boy sitting on the couch watching the show that was on at the time.
"Hey, Tae" I said as I stood by the couch. "Oh! Hey! I didn't see you there." He replied with a smile. "I think I need to go back to him. I need to get my stuff, and I can't stay here forever. So I decided to go back to live with him, but only until I can get my own place." I explained to him. He looked shocked at my plan to go back to Jungkook.
"No. Don't go. You don't know what he could do. He did plenty when we were still in high school. Let me get you a place." He said, standing up from the couch. "No, Tae. You've already done enough. I don't want to bother you any more." I told him. He stood before me, looking down. He sighed, "okay then. Should I drive you?" I smiled, "no, it's okay. I'll take a cab." He nodded.

*45 Minutes Later*
"Thank you" I told the cab driver before getting out of the car. He nodded and drove off. I grabbed the handle to my suitcase and opened to the door of my house.
Jungkook asleep on the couch, was the first thing I saw when I walked in. Before I left, when he slept he looked peaceful and calm. Now when I look at him, his eyes are puffy with dark circles. He looked broken. I felt bad, but he brought this upon himself, so I brushed it off and entered my room.
I looked around and found everything in my room was still in its place, except for a necklace Jungkook gifted me that was missing and one of my favorite hoodies that I forgot to take with me. I'm guessing Jungkook has them or got rid of them, because the area we live in practically never gets robbed.

*2 hours later - Jungkook POV*
I wake up with a feeling that I'm not alone in the apartment anymore. I have a strong gut feeling that someone came in. I checked to see if I still had Y/N's necklace on, and was relieved it was still there. If someone cane in, why isn't anything moved. The tissues I used last night weren't scattered on the table anymore. I looked around to find everything neatly placed and clean. Did Y/N come back?
Picking myself up from the couch now was not as hard as it was when Y/N left. The hope I had that she came back gave me the energy to walk over to her bedroom. I carefully open the door to find the girl I had missed sleeping on the same bed I had cried in.
    She was really here.. She really came back.. But does she still think of me as friend...?

To Be Continued..

Thank you all for reading! I know I have a very inconsistent upload schedule, and I will try my very best to give you all new chapters on time. Thank you for not abandoning me and this book 😅 I am very grateful for each and every one of you and I love you all with all of my heart 💜