Chapter 6: "Thank you.."

Previously:
     "I don't know what happened after that, because I moved and I didn't see him again. But I do hope that girl is okay now." I looked down at Y/N. Tears filled her eyes, threatening to fall. "I do..." she said with a shaky voice. I was confused. "What do you mean?" She looked up at me, her eyes shining from the tears that flooded them. "I know what happened.... after that.." she said.

She was the girl...
|||•|||•|||•|||•|||•|||•|||

*Y/N POV*
     "You are her..." Taehyung said a quite a bit shocked. "I don't want to talk about it" I told him sternly and began to walk towards the exit. "That's fine- just-" he stopped and sighed, then ran to catch up with me.
    "You can't just tell me you are the girl my ex-best friend from middle school used to bully, and that he became your friend, then told you to just disappear." When he said it, it sounded a lot worse. I stopped walking, and just stood there.

*Taehyung POV*
     She just stopped walking and stood there. Completely still, except for the single tear slowly falling down her face. "Hey... I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have said anything.." I told her. She quickly wiped her tear, and looked at me.
    "Yeah.. it's okay.." she said. Before I could completely process her words, her arms were wrapped around me. She tightened her embrace, and I hugged her back.
    "Thank you.." she said, but her voice was a bit muffled since her head was on my chest. I rested my chin on the top of her head, and smiled at her words.
              "Your welcome.."