Chapter 12: Evidence And Butterfly Kisses

(I'm going to stop doing 'previously' from here to a later chapter, as this book is merging together with "YOU". So it won't make sense to continue with it.)

"Who's there?"
     Jungkook knew he was screwed, so he just ran past a building and turned to the next alleyway he saw. He didn't stop the recording, but he sat down against the wall and just pretended to play on his phone in case Beomsoo came saw him. The young boy looked out into the street, as he heard footsteps getting closer. He saw Beomsoo walk right past him, so he decided to leave the alley through the opposite side and take the long way home.
    Jungkook opened the door to his house, eager to show Y/N his recording. "Y/N!" He shouted, "come here! I have to show you something!" Y/N came into the living room, and Jungkook immediately gave her his phone with the video pulled up. "Watch it and give me my phone after. Ok?" Jungkook didn't wait for her to answer, and only went to his room to take a shower.

*Y/N POV*
     I pressed play on the video that Jungkook told me to watch. I saw Beomsoo in an alleyway on his phone. I was ready to get mad at Kook for following him, but I decided to watch the video first.

"I talked to her today."

"Yes. I'm sure I talked to Hyunsook."

"I do feel as if she trusts me a bit now."

"Of course the plan will be carried out as planned."

"And Jungkook and Y/N are the only ones that'll end up hurt."

"I'll make sure that you get close to Jungkook."

"He knows a lot about Jimin. They were friends for years."

"Sure. I'll meet you there with the file."

I gasped as the camera zoomed in on a file Beomsoo opened, he flipped through the four pages.

Jeon Jungkook
Kim Y/N
Park Jimin
Park Soomin

I should have never trusted him..

*Jungkook POV*
   I pulled a white t-shirt over my head and unrolled the edges against my black sweatpants. I opened the door of my bedroom, shocked that Y/N jumped on me as soon as I opened it. The sudden action causing me to stumble back a few steps into my room. Her arms were wrapped around my neck, and her large wrapped around my waist. "Thank you Jungkook...." she whispered. I hugged her back and carried her to my bed, setting her down and sitting next to her. "I'm so sorry, Y/N. I should've believed you when you said my girlfriend was cheating on me. I know you'll probably never believe me for everything I said that day, but I want you to know how sorry I am. And I realized that I don't love her, but someone else who has always been there for me. She won't ever love me, because of what I did to her.

*3rd Person POV*
     Y/N was shocked that Kook would fall in love so fast, and she felt kind of hurt she wouldn't have a chance. Jungkook, on the other hand, was talking about her, trying to hint it but when Y/N had no response to that, he thought she didn't love him back. And who could blame her, Jungkook was a jerk to her before.
   "What I'm trying to say... is that.. I love you, Y/N.. no matter how dumb and stupid I was, you were always there for me.. and I'm sorry about everything-" She cut him off by shushing him. "It's okay, Koo. And I love you too." She smiled at him, warm in his heart. He hugged her, knocking her down on the bed. They stayed there and cuddled, knowing everything was perfectly fine now. Jungkook brushed through her hair.
   "I know it might me early, but can you please be my first non-cheating girlfriend?" He asked. Y/N let out a quiet laugh, but responded. "Of course, Koo." Jungkook smiled, while Y/N placed a quick peck on his cheek. He looked at her questionably. "What?" She asked. "Wrong place, love" he said. "Oh, right." She placed a quick peck on his other cheek. "You're clearly lost. Let me show you where." He said as he cupped her face and crashed his lips against hers softly kissing her.  She grabs his hand from her face and takes it into hers. Placing each finger in between the spaces of his. He tightens his grip around her hand as the kiss deepens. He slowly moves his face away from hers, as he opens his eyes. He smiles, their faces still extremely close. She gives him a quick peck, and smiles at his shocked reaction. "You shouldn't have done that, love" he said, placing butterfly kisses all over her face. Jungkook was very happy, happier than he had been in a long time. Y/N was also happy she finally got her chance with the one she has loved for a long time. Nothing could go wrong.

To Be Continued...

Thank you all for reading!!