Chapter One: Pan's First Day(The High School Years)

"Finally! I have created the perfect, invincible being!" An unknown raspy voice cackles, "Now destroy them, DESTROY THEM ALL!!!"

     The Namekian protector of Earth grits his teeth, another threatening force of unimaginable power approaching the planet. It seems that peace will never stay for long for the Fighter Z team. The green man is startled when he receives a kiss on his cheek, "Morning Piccolo!" He turns away and folds his arms to his chest, "Shouldn't you be heading to school?" "Yes, but i needed some good luck from my gentle caretaker." She smiles giddily. Piccolo huffs and stands up from the grass, taking Pan's delicate hand and walking her to the bus stop. "Piccolo... you look uptight... are you okay? Was it something i said?" Pan inquires in concern for her friend. He sighs, "Just... be extra careful. Be on your guard. Remember all of what you are taught." "Don't worry! I'm the granddaughter of the most powerful super Saiyan in the all the Universes!" She exclaims proudly. Pan jumps up the steps of the bus with bursting confidence, waving her hands frantically out of the window, "See you later!" Little did the Z warrior know that was the last he would hear her sweet voice and see her endearing face in what would seem as a whole entire dragging eternity. 

     Gohan wraps is arms around his wife, Videl, "Can you believe our baby girl is already a teen?" The beautiful mother leans into her husband, "You know what they say, They grow up so fast." The couple share a passionate, loving kiss with one another. A dark aura surrounds and envelopes Piccolo as he enters the home. Dread fills the half Saiyan, sinking him with worry, "What's wrong? Is it something to do with Pan?" "We have to contact Goku and Vegeta right now." Piccolo answers with almost no ability to display emotion. "You're scaring me, What the hell is going on Piccolo?" He demands, clenching his fist. "I don't know how I'm able to feel this amount of power... It's more than the divinity of Lord Beerus himself!" Piccolo now severely hyperventilating. He collapses, Gohan barely catching him in time before he fell like a brick, causing a severe to life threatening head injury. Would his father and Vegeta even stand a small chance against a menacing threat of this impossible magnitude?!

   With Pan

     I ran as fast as I could into the huge and spacious building, it was only a matter of time until I bumped until my best friend for my whole life. A refreshing new start to my social and educational life. I scan the crowd of  loud, laughing, and chatting voices in the common area. I clutched my book bag, the nervousness finally setting in, I had just now realized that piccolo was always there, telling me who was suspicious or who was someone I could trust. I swallow my saliva in fear, what was I thinking waltzing in and expecting it to be that easy? I quickly hid in the first corner I could find, slowly curling in on myself. If there we only a way I could call out to him for help, to take me away from this horrid nightmarish daydream. Why was I weakening so fast? My energy being sapped out of existence, though I had gotten a full night's sleep. Then, a cold, ghost-like hand harshly tapped my shoulder. I jumped and bolted up, startled out of my dark, lonely trance. My brain had almost fried right then and there, the girl's black, coal gaze was as if I was staring into her bottomless soul. I wasn't taught to read power levels like hers, Was she even real or close to being human or saiyan?! She lifted my chin close to her face and the only words the whispered were, "You're mine, forever and always." 

     A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed! I have been waiting so long to post a Dragon Ball Z Fanfic and I finally mustered up the courage to do so! Let me know what you think and stay tuned for part two of this wild ride of this crazy story. Good luck my devoted followers and readers! Author-chan out! Sayonara my lovelies!

                                                                                                                                - MOONDAUGHTER04