Chapter 2

After getting to know each member as who they are, I felt as if I was falling in love with them even more. They are really humble and dedicated to their craft. They only want the best for ATINY, and they know having an American girl on their team will help boost their international audience even more.
"What is your favorite ATEEZ song, since you're an ATINY?" Hongjoong asked.
"Dancing Like Butterfly Wings, Answer. Those are really good." I said.
"Oooh." They chorus.
"Could you perform it for me, please?" I asked.
"Sure, follow us. This might be the only free, day off you'll get." Hongjoong teases.
"Okay, let's go." I said.
ATEEZ leads me to their infamous practice room. This is where they filmed their now famous dance practices. I recognize it. Hongjoong pulls up a chair for me and asks me to just sit and enjoy the show. The instrumental begins playing. I begin clapping like a little kid and they've barely started. My jaw drops as they begin singing. Their voices echo all throughout the room. After dancing and singing Dancing Like Butterfly Wings, they perform Answer, all for me. It feels like my own personal concert. I love this.

They finish performing. I stand up and applaud them.
"Yeah! ATEEZ, forever 8 makes 1 team!" I exclaimed.
"Yeah!" ATEEZ cheer.
"You guys are amazing." I said.
"Thank you." San said.
"San, you're my favorite." I said.
"Ah, really? Yay." San said, smiling brightly.
"I love you." I said in a cute voice.
"Love you too." San said.
"Okay, okay. That was cute." Mingi said.
Wooyoung whispers something to San. His facial expression says it all as he pushes Wooyoung.
"I know I'm only your PR manager, and I may not be as important as your main manager, tour manager, etc, I feel like I am an important part of the team." I said.
"Yes, you are very important. Never feel like you're not." Hongjoong said.
"Thanks." I said.

*3 Months Later*
After three months of working at KQ Entertainment, learning the ropes, and learning what the PR manager is supposed to do, I am happy where I am. I have had to move my college classes completely online. My professors were really nice about it. As I am supposed to live and work in South Korea now, they completely understand. Plus, if I ever have questions about Korean, I have 8 lovely guys who can help me. They have been lovely. I had no idea that, being their PR manager, that I would actually be working very close with them. I thought my boss was only saying that so I had a reason to stay at the company. Turns out, he wasn't lying. I guess if I'm managing their Twitter, Instagram, and soon Weverse, I would have to work closely with them. Now, I'm finally understanding my job.

Later that afternoon, I heard someone whistling and singing, walking toward my dorm. He knocks on the door. It sounds like San, but I'm not sure. I open the door and it is San. He greets me with a hug.
"Can I talk to you about something?" San asked.
"Yeah, anything." I said, "Is there a problem with promotions or tweets not getting enough retweets or-"
"No, not any of that." San said.
"Okay, more personal. What's been bugging you?" I asked.
"Um. . . I was told that this isn't smart, but. . . I like you. A lot." San admits.
"Like, you have feelings for me?" I asked.
"Yeah, I just don't know any other way to tell you." San said.
"San, you are my bias, and naturally, I like you too. Not only are you attractive, but so talented in every way. I saw your potential right from debut. I love how hard working you are." I said.
"Aw, thank you." San said.
"I say, if nobody finds out, then we can date. We have to keep it a secret for now." I said.
"Not even my members can know?" San asked.
"Not for a while. Keep it quiet." I said.
"Okay, you are my girlfriend now. Wait, will you go out with me?" San asked, giggling.
"Yes, of course." I said, laughing.
"Yay!" San said, tackling me with a loving hug. Then he kissed my cheek.
"I've liked you ever since we met in person." I said.
"Me too. I was just scared to tell you." San said.
"Aw, well it's okay now." I said.
"Yeah." San said, smiling. Aww, his dimple. I can't. He's adorable.

Now, San and I have started dating, and nobody has any idea about it. We are four years, 8 months apart, but the age gap doesn't seem to be a problem to him. Now that I'm 20, and he is 24, it doesn't feel like much of a difference. He has expressed to me, while I am with him, I just give out that warm-heartedness that he loves. I really am trying to be nice to everyone. I never would want to hurt anyone's feelings. San loves that I am a very nice and warm person. I am his exact ideal type. Even though he never thought of dating someone 4 years younger, he now sees that it shouldn't be a problem. I like that, Hongjoong, Wooyoung, and I share the same birth month. All in November. Hongjoong's birthday is 3 days before mine, so that's fun. Then, Wooyoung's birthday is 16 days after my birthday. I feel because of that, we can become closer. We definitely have become closer, not because of our birthdays, but just of our personalities. I have a similar personality to them. A little shy at first, but once opening up, I can radiate crackhead energy.