Jeff x Sammy

~The Rose~

Little: Jeff (jaehyeong)
Cg: Sammy (woosung)

🌹
(and if you dont know, Dylan is Hajoon, and Leo is Dojoon)
(and also Im gonna use both english and korean names)
🌹

Sammy has woken up to a great day; the sun shining through his window, birds chirping and singing, and his little sleeping peacefully next to him, cuddling his side. He smiled at this and gently played with the little's hair.

"Baby, it's time to wake up," he said gently as he then rubbed the little's back.Jaehyeong stirred in his sleep a little before yawning cutely and opening his eyes.

"Daddy i no wan get up," said Jaehyeong snuggling back into the covers.

"Well you better hurry, i think Joonie(hajoon) might have already eaten all the waffles," he said. He knew that Jaehyeong died for waffles.

"Waffwe?"Jaehyeong replied after perking up from the bed.

"Yes baby boy, but if we dont go now, there might not be any waffles left!" Jaehyeong then practically shot out of the bed and ran down the stairs before Woosung had even gotten out of the room.
"Hey Jae Jae," greeted Hajoon as he saw the little approach him.

"Hewo Joonie!" he said happily as he unexpectadly hugs Hajoon really hard causing him to almost spit out his coffee. Jeff smirks at this. Dylan sets down his coffee and letsout a sigh.

"So prince, do you want any waffles?" he asked. Jeff's eyes literally glimmered.

"Yes pwease Joonie!" he saidin the happiest way possible.

"haha, ok puppy," said Dylan with a laugh. Sammy then came down the stairs.

"Looks like my baby is hungrier than I thought!" he said.

"Daddy, Joonie ish mwaking me waffwes!" Jaehyeong exclaimed.

"Oh really?"He asked as he looked over at Dylan. "You better thank him puppy."

"Thwank chu Joonie!" exclaimed Jaehyeong embrasing Dylan with another hug.

"Aw, youre welcome baby. Anything for you!" he replied. He continued to make the waffles.

"So anyways, where's Dojoon?" Sammy asked Dylan.

"I don't know, he must still be sleeping i guess," he responded. Right as he said that Dojoon walked through the door wearing a t shirt and sweatpants and he was sweaty.

"Leo, wher've you been?" asked Dylan, being the first one to notice him.

"LEOOO!" exclaimed Jeff as he ran over to Dojoon.

"Careful baby, im kinda sweaty," he responded. Right as Jaehyung gave him a hug, (yes ik he's a little hugger) he quickly backed off.

"Eww, Leo sticky," he said wwhich resulted in the other members giggling.

"I just wanted to get an early start today on practice, ya'll know we have a performance tomorrow," Leo said.

"Aw man I almost forgot!" Exclaimed Sammy. "Well, at least we already know all the songs and stuff, and plus we don't have to do choreography because we don't dance."

"Who says I don't dance?" asked Dylan looking over at Sammy. He then started fake dancing. "I'm Sammy and I don't dance," he said. This made Jaehyeong giggle.

"Haha Joonie dwancing wike daddy!" he exclaimed happily while continuing to giggle.

"Hmph" Sammy fake pouted. "I thought I danced good." He said.

"But daddy, you said you didnt dance!" exclaimed Jeff. All the members then looked at Woosung.

"Get roasted!" said Dylan.

"Well,you think thats funny?!" asked Sammy. The other members looked at each other and started giggling. Sammy then ran over to Jaehyung and started tickling him.

"daddy..that..TWICKLES!" Jae said in between laughs. The other members joinedin tickling the little.

"HAHA STWOP! IT FWEELS FUNNY!" he laughed. The other members laughed with him.

The day later ended with tickles, games, and cuddles on the couch.

//and sorry if there's any mistakes I'm kinda new to The Rose so if I mixed up the names please tell me and I will be happy to fix them :)