Mark x Johnny

(I could tell that this book needed an urgent update so fyi I didn't really proofread this or take my time on it...lol sooooo yea)

Little: mark
Cg: johnny

johnny was in his studio writing lyrics for a new song. (I wish this actually would happen😔) no one else was home but him and mark at the time.

it was about noon, and mark had woken up from his nap and was eager to eat something. he happily got out of bed and ran down the stairs.
"dada where are chu?" he asked looking around the house curiously. he looked in each of the bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchen and still couldn't find his dada.
"hmm maybe he witing a swong," he thought aloud. he waddled over to the studio, and sure enough he found johnny. he had his headphones on and was concentrating hard, so he didn't see mark at first. but mark decided to take this to his advantage and have a little fun with it. he slowly crept up behind his caregiver and shouted," boo!"
johnny almost fell out of his chair. "ya- mark don't do that!" he gently scolded at the boy. mark just giggled and replied "sorry dada".  johnny just sighed and smiled. "did you need anything baby boy?" he asked. mark nodded his head. "markie ish hungwy" he replied. "come on peach, let's get you something to eat." johnny said before scooping up the younger and carrying him to the kitchen. he sat mark down on the counter.
"what do you wanna eat baby?" he asked. "umm, markie wants ramen!" he said excitedly. johnny looked at him like he wanted more of an answer. "please?" mark said sweetly. "of course baby. anything for you," he said before booping his nose, sending mark into a fit of giggles. johnny then looked in the cabinet and saw there was no ramen.
"aw baby I'm sorry, dada didn't go shopping this week yet." johnny said rubbing the sad little's back. just then haechan walked through the door. "channie!" said mark running towards the younger. "hey baby," said haechan picking up the little. mark then frowned again as his tummy grumbled. "it sounds like someone's hungry!" said haechan while patting mark's stomach. "Um yeah... about that..." johnny trailed off. "you forgot to go shopping didn't you?" haechan questioned. "maybe?" haechan shook his head. "it's fine hyung, ill tell Taeil hyung to pick up something when he comes home."
"well I mean since your home I can go now, I don't want it to be too much work for Taeil-"
"Ok, 1, I don't think it's a good idea to leave your little without you because I don't wanna have to break down the door to his room again because he trapped himself in there, and 2, grocery shopping isn't that hard."
johnny sighed. "have it you way then" he muttered. "what was that?" haechan questioned. while they were conversating, mark was enjoying their little "argument". he liked to see his caregivers argue. he just found it funny. "now what's my little baby laughing at, hmm?" johnny questioned as he noticed mark's giggles. "Dada n' channie fwunny when dey awgue!" he said with a giggle. johnny then looked at haechan. "oh really?" haechan questioned. mark nodded his head in laughter. "well, we think it's funny when we do this!" said haechan as he started tickling the little. "noooo! is no f-fwunny! I-it twikles!" laughed mark. "well i think it's funny when i do this!" said johnny and he threw flour at haechan. "W-where did you get that from?!" haechan exclaimed as he stopped tickling mark. "from the cabinet," replied johnny as he threw a handful at the younger, leaving him in a cloud of white dust. by that time, they were all laughing and throwing flour at each other. well, all until a certain someone named kun walked through the door. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF-"

~tbc (maybe) ùwú~

A/n holy smskkskskwmwjsk this book reached 800 I- I have no words. Thank you guys so much i purple u💜💜💜