Jaemin x Nct Dream (Part 1)

Vlive

All of Nct dream were sitting on the couch in their dorm.

"Guys I'm bored," said Chenle.

"Yeah same," agreed Jeno. They were off that day, but apparently had nothing to do.

"We should do a vlive," said Renjun. "We really haven't done one in a while."

"That's a good idea," said Haechan. Everyone else nodded their heads in agreement. Then Renjun took out his phone and opened Vlive. [a/n ik that's not how it actually works but too bad lol]

"You ready guys?" He asked. They all nodded again. He then started live-streaming.
By the second tons on people began to join the vlive.

"Annyeonghaseyo" said Nct dream in sync.

"Hello everybody" said Chenle. "We were actually really bored and we wanted to interact with our wonderful NCTzens."

"And for once Haechan is here!" Said Jeno while ruffling his hair.

"Yes I decided to hang out with these guys after Mark took my room keys from me." He said. They had a pretty decent (and stupid) conversation with their beloved NCTzens.

"And Na Jaemin cooked for us yesterday," said Haechan. "He is really good at cooking, better than I thought,"

"Donghyuck-ah, you know Jaemin's good at cooking, we rant it to you all the time!" Exclaimed Renjun. Everyone then started giving Jaemin compliments, and even though it was just on his cooking, he felt something. It was the same feeling he had whenever he needed to...slip.

"No not now Jaemin, you have to stay big" Jaemin thought to himself.
"You can't let the fans know, at least not yet."

Jaemin held in the sensation a little longer, until Chenle wrapped his arms around his waist and swayed him a little. He was sitting between Chenle's legs because the couch wasn't big enough to fit all of them.

"CHENLE HYUNG STOP! I-NOT RIGHT NOW PLEASE!" He thought.

He then reached for Chenle's hand and pushed it off of him and sincerely looked at him, hoping that he'd understand what was going on. Chenle then smiled at him and started playing with his hair.

"Chenle, please, I'm BEGGING YOU" He thought.

He started to slip.

"Ch-Chenle, stop," he said quietly. He didn't hear him. Great.

"D-Dada," he said without realizing it. Chenle then put his hand over his mouth and tears swelled up in the little's eyes. Chenle scooped him up and brought him to their room.

"Nana ish bwad!" He cried.

"Aw baby you aren't bad at all. What makes you say that?" He asked stroking the little's hair.

"NCTzens no accwept Nana. Nana tink they no wike me as a wittle." He sobbed.

"Baby, whether they like you or not, it's ok. We'll always like you for who you are, and you should never stop being a little even if they tell you to stop." He said hugging Jaemin.

"I wuv chu dada," he said while still crying.

"Aw, I love you too my prince," he responded. Jeno then walked through the door.

"Um guys," said Jeno. "I think our fans are ok with you being a little, Prince."

"W-weally Papa?" Asked Jaemin.

"Mhm," he responded. "After you guys left, we were getting a lot of "awes" and "uwus" and "cutes" and stuff." He said.

"P-Papa?" Asked Jaemin.

"Yes Baby?"

"Ish it okay if I teww the fans dat I'm a wittle?" He asked.

"Of course baby, anything for you!" He responded. Chenle then hugged the little and saw that he had his thumb in his mouth.

"Hyung, where's his paci?" Chenle asked Jeno.

"It's right here," he responded after grabbing it. He then put it between the little's lips and he gladly accepted it and started to suck on it.

"Come on baby, let's go." Said Chenle after picking up the little and bringing him back to the living room.

"Hey guys, Jaemin has something to tell all of you," Jeno said into the phone.

"I'm a wittle..." he said shyly before nuzzling his face into Jeno to hide the embarrassment. The comments then blew up with heart emojis and lots of nice encouraging things.

"We love you Na Jaemin!"
"Aw our little Jaeminnie!"
"UWU HE'S SO CUTE!❤️"

"They, they don't hwate mwe Dada?" Nana asked Chenle.

"Of course not, Baby. They love you, we all love you."