Suho x Lay x Chen

~Exo~
The appointment

Cg: Suho and Lay
Little: Chen

Suho was making breakfast for his little when he happened to glance at the calendar on the fridge.

"Shoot" he muttered to himself. Chen had a doctor's appointment today and he knew it wasn't gonna be good, especially since he was in little space.

"Lay," he called out. If there was one person besides himself that could calm down Chen it was Lay.

"Yeah?" Lay said as he walked down the stairs. "Is something wrong?"

"Well, not yet anyways. Chen has a doctors appointment today and he's a little..." Suho trailed off.

"Oh I see,"said Lay. "You want me to help you, huh?"

"Well I mean not if your busy or something itsjust that Chen really likes you and I feel like it would be better if you came along but if you don't want to thats ok too but-"

"Chill Suho ill come!" Lay laughed at Suho. "I don't have anything to do anyways."

"Are you sure? Because if you don't wanna-"

"I already said yes hyung!" Lay laughed again. He then hugged Suho and kissed him on the cheek. Chen then walked into the room.

"Dada!" Said Chen as he opened his arms wide and wrapped them around Lay.

"Hey baby," replied Lay hugging him back. "Hey baby we have some news," he said.

"Wat ish it?" Chen asked with big eyes. Lay then made eye contact with Suho knowing that the little wasn't going to like the news.

"Baby , you have a doctors appointment later today..."said Lay. It broke his heart whenever he saw tears swell up in the little's eyes.

"B-but doctow ish scawwy!" Said Chen backing away.

"Baby theres no shots this time." Said Suho. Chen then looked at him.

"A-awe you sure daddy? Chennie no wike showts," he said crossing his arms.

"I promise sweetie. No shots this time. And if you're a good boy, we can go get ice-cream afterwards?" Suho said.

"W-weally?" Said Chen hopefully.

"Of course baby boy." Said Lay. "But before we go you have to get dressed and eat breakfast, okay?"

"Otay dada." He responded.

~a little later~

"Are you ready to go baby?" Asked Lay as he picked up Chen.

"Yesh Dada," he said. He was holding on to his favorite stuffie. Lay began to follow Suho out the door.

"Suho, you got his bag, right?" Lay asked.

"Sure do honey," he replied holding up a blue backpack. It was Chen's emergency bag for whenever he slipped. As they got to the car, Lay opened the door and put Chen in his car seat. Then the two caregivers got in the car. The only bad thing about the doctor's office was that it was farther away than they had wanted, and plus there was a lot of traffic. Luckily they had left a little early.

"It's gonna be a little while kitten," said Suho sitting at the wheel being jammed between cars because of a wreck. "You can take a nap if you want to sweetie."

"O-otay daddy," Chen responded. 5 minutes later he was already passed out. Lay looked back at his baby and realized he was sucking his thumb.

"Shoot" he muttered. "Suho, there are some pacifiers in the bag right?"

"There should be" he responded. After they got that situated, Lay put a pacifier to Chen's lips and he accepted it, sucking on it gently.

They finally got to the clinic about 10 minutes later. Lay then got a mask and put it on Chen to hide the pacifier. Chen slowly woke up and rubbed his eyes.

"We're here baby," said Lay. Chen put a sad/scared look on his face.

"Baby, I told you there are no shots. Come on, it's only a check up pumpkin." Said Suho. Chen hesitantly got out of the car and held his daddy's hand. As they were walking to the building Lay snapped a photo and sent it to Exo's private chat, because he thought it was cute. In return he had to silence his phone because of all the "cutes" and "awes" he was getting.

After they got inside they checked in and waited in the waiting room. Chen was getting a little bit fidgety because he didn't like going to the doctor, whether it was a check up or not. He then rested his head on Suho and hugged him tightly.

"Aw baby your such a brave boy," whispered Suho. A few minutes later a nurse walked in.

"Kim Jong-dae," she called out.

"Baby, it's our turn," said Suho. Chen then got up and stayed close to Lay and Suho acting shy. Once the nurse showed them their room, she walked out and they waited for the doctor.

"Chennie no wanna be hewe. Chennie wanna go howme." Said Chen.

"Aw baby it's ok. All they're gonna do is look at your eyes, ears, and throat and then we can go get ice cream." Said Lay trying to reassure Chen. Chen was still wearing his scared face.

"Aw baby come here" he said. Chen then walked over to Lay and sat in his lap. He put his arms around Chen's waist and rocked him a little. Their favorite doctor then walked in the door.

"Hey Chen," she said. She could tell that he was acting shy. "Is he a little today?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am." Suho answered. "He is probably around three today. He was terrified when he found out he had to come here." Chen then buried his face into Lay from embarrassment.

"Aww. Sweetie, all we're gonna do is just look at you, that's all." Chen then looked up.

"You pwomise?" He asked. She then realized how scared the little Chen was of needles.

"I promise sweetie. And if you be a good boy, maybe you can have a lollipop afterwards, hm?" She compromised.

"Yesh pwease," he said shyly.

~after the appointment~

"Baby you were such a good boy today!" Praised Lay as they walked out.

"Yeah, Daddy's surprised there were no tears!" Complimented Suho. Chen slightly smiled at the compliments.

"Come on Baby, let's go get some ice cream!" Said Suho.

"Yay! Ice cweam!" Said Chen happily.

A/N oh man guys I didn't realize this one was gonna be that long lol. If ya'll want a continuation of it please tell me! Anyways thx for reading! Y'all are amazing💜